New spa posted on RubRatings Intel?

• Y!Not
  • 10-23-2021, 08:39 PM
Looks legit but signed up for too much work so I have no time lately.

Unfortunately I kind of know the location and could be lots of business around for this spa since a lot of potential clients around.

They kinda go UTR by having a waxing spa service but showing up on Google but post on RubRatings say otherwise. Just want to see if anyone went here yet and can share how the talents are.

Too bad I have no more premium access so if want to let me know pls PM as opposed to private, I wont see it.

Thanks in advance.
I've been there, a standard L3 place but one of the better ones. I was with a sexy latina with huge ass and tits and the donation was reasonable for a full menu. The area kinda sucks though, I felt like everyone was watching me
Rubratings or Google Maps link?
rebranding, smart all things considered.
  • Y!Not
  • 10-24-2021, 01:00 PM
nameofuser69 want to pm u but your storage is full
Which spa / waxing place are you refering to?
I wonder if they do actual waxing.
  • Y!Not
  • 10-26-2021, 05:21 PM
i know, kinda hard to tell since they have an ad on RubRatings yet it says waxing in front. maybe to make it less suspicious if you're caught in your birthday suit. lol. maybe waxing supplies hidden nearby. ive been in the area before they opened so I'll be recognized if i come over, so i wanna make sure its worth it.
  • Y!Not
  • 11-05-2021, 05:02 PM
Been to the area yesterday to visit someone i know so had no time to stop by inside, but the place is there and newly built. The other poster is right that you're kinda in full view when coming over. I guess they get more clients at night or if they have during the days its mostly the people around. If you've been to this area its easy to figure out why this is a prime spot for clients.
just posting too in case theres reviews for this place. its Victoria Spa on RubRatings. i see their ads there more often so its pretty safe to post their place here now.
Yeah, Im gonna go out on a limb and say the pictures on the Rubratings ad to NOT reflect the workers. Would like some actual intel, who will TOFTT?
  • Y!Not
  • 11-06-2021, 03:51 PM
yeah, if im not known around ill go there. just curious with the other poster but cant pm him. his statement seemed legit since if youve been to that area youll get what he meant. its better for guys whos not from around that area. or someone who has a hobby vehicle. lol
Not an Encounter Report - Moved to Co-Ed Discussions
Any update?