Manscaping

It would be nice to have a place just to get Manscaped. I'm not a walking carpet or anything. But I am a 40 yr old man with a hairy chest and nether regions.

No razor shave just a trimming.

What are y'alls thoughts? Or does this already exist?

M
Being a walking carpet.. I saw this back page ad...
www.soothingtouchdfw.com

Don't know anything about them.. Haven't tried them yet...
Found some poor lass who lost a bet and she took care of my need to shear the winter coat...
This looks interesting....
good question
I appreciate a man who Manscapes or as I like to call it -- deforestation

I don't know any places that will do it for you, but maybe if you found the right provider she might help ya out?? you never know

kudos to you for maintaining your man hair though!
Just to get Manscaped? Whatever!
I’ll trim you up all over, wipe you off, rub you down and then a famous BBBJTCNQNS.
Jacxxx you can girl scape me anytime.....wink
Isabella Mercy manscapes me about once a month.

not sure she could keep her hands from wondering though. she likes to play!!
Holy sheet, Batman!

Jacxxx, you certainly got my attention. As a Wookie, I do my best to stay manscaped. Some areas are just too hard to reach.

Just to get Manscaped? Whatever!
I’ll trim you up all over, wipe you off, rub you down and then a famous BBBJTCNQNS. Originally Posted by Jacxxx
there are a few providers who might do it for ya!!!{sounds like an interesting marketing strategy...lol}
Luckily I have not encountered too many who were not well groomed, but I do have to say or those that choose not to do so....IT IS A TURN OFF....please take advantage of this if you are too lazy to do it yourself.
I can't trim, but I can wax
469 569 7902 Micki in HEB does this. It is in her BP ads sometimes and sometimes not, but she does offer it.
Angel Therapist is a trained manscapper with all the necessary tools and is an LMT too so the scaping can include some relaxation afterward. OW
have a new # 817 808 3991...I still do manscaping...all areas...will trim.. I use wax.. or creme depilatory and shave where needed..