Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day to all the ladies. xoxoxo
HAPPY VALENTINES to you and everyone!!
Happy Valentines Day to all the ladies. xoxoxo Originally Posted by Bestman200600
You to my love
I'm about to brave the line at the carwash for valentines day! Wish me luck in surviving the onslaught of all those SUV moms who got crap valentines presents from CVS/Walgreens or Kroger at the last minute. (I saw throngs of guys there buying crap this morning, that doing it at the last minute shit is sad yet funny).

Happy Valentine's Day to all the super sexy ladies and handsome men. :-*
I'm about to brave the line at the carwash for valentines day! Wish me luck in surviving the onslaught of all those SUV moms who got crap valentines presents from CVS/Walgreens or Kroger at the last minute. (I saw throngs of guys there buying crap this morning, that doing it at the last minute shit is sad yet funny).

Originally Posted by SD2011
SD, That rubber stamped routine is as you state - sad but funny. The robotic response to special days almost seems like compliance with an assigned duty. Sorry you have to drive a dirty car one more day.

It may be the last minute, but I'm inspired by pressure. I always make my own Valentine's cards for my SO. Sometimes the poems are romantic, others are corny. She always seems to appreciate them almost as much as I appreciate her.

I hope everyone here has the Valentine's Day of their dreams.
SD, That rubber stamped routine is as you state - sad but funny. The robotic response to special days almost seems like compliance with an assigned duty. Originally Posted by OldGrump
As with Christmas, I'm finding out what a great difference it is to be getting gifts for someone because you WANT to rather than because you HAVE to.
Happy V-day to all of my friends! I wish I could be in DFW to celebrate with you. You guys are the best Boyfriends ever!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL THE SEXXXY GALS
Happy Valentines to all ladies and hi-five
To all you ladies that received mystery Valentines' day gifts....they're from me. you can thank-fuck me later.
Tara, there's to, two (2), and too. 'to' is a preposition, two (2) is a number, too an adverb used for emphasis which would have been the correct one to use in your last posting.

I'm a writer.
Happy valentines day to all my boyfriends and girlfriends here. You all special
Love
Selena51
  • L.A.
  • 02-14-2014, 11:39 AM
Tara, there's to, two (2), and too. 'to' is a preposition, two (2) is a number, too an adverb used for emphasis which would have been the correct one to use in your last posting.

I'm a writer. Originally Posted by Ramjet
LOL....and you've been here a long time! Maybe you were joking.....

OH yeah..Happy made up holiday! I am getting my SO nothing.