Another assault by a lib-retard with TDS

Lib-retard morons unhinged by red hats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7unRdp1GVw
One of my gaming buddies who goes to Oberline college, says he's had to HIDE his Maga hat, and the fact he voted for Trump from many of his dorm mates, after hearing someone ELSE had their car wrecked, because of a "i voted for Trump" sticker on it..
MAGAts!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
TDS HAHAHAHAHAHA/\/\/\
By decree of His Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse, the theft and/or desecration of a MAGA hat is now immediately punishable by death. All forms of capitol punishment are now valid for any traitor who commits this offense. They may be shot, hung, beaten to death, dragged by vehicle, incinerated, mutilated, butchered, or otherwise killed by any means necessary.

Sincerely, his most merciful and benevolent Ruler

Donald.

bahahahahahahahahaaaaa
By decree of His Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse, the theft and/or desecration of a MAGA hat is now immediately punishable by death. All forms of capitol punishment are now valid for any traitor who commits this offense. They may be shot, hung, beaten to death, dragged by vehicle, incinerated, mutilated, butchered, or otherwise killed by any means necessary.

Sincerely, his most merciful and benevolent Ruler

Donald.

bahahahahahahahahaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Well, it seems having a Trump hat, gets you beaten up, drug by a car, and the like. SO maybe we SHOULD have harsher punishments for those doing those assaults.. MAYBE NOT all the way to instant death sentences..
So says an idiot with IBS.
Go fuck yourself, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.

The murderers pictured below car-jacked then raped Christopher Newsom, set him on fire and fatally shot him several times while they forced his girlfriend, Channon Christian, to watch.

An even more cruel fate awaited her!

Channon Christian was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four days by all of them, while they took turns urinating on her. They put chemicals in her mouth... and then murdered her by letting her suffocate slowly.

(Wiki)

The murderers pictured below car-jacked then raped Christopher Newsom, cut off his penis, set him on fire and fatally shot him several times while they forced his girlfriend, Channon Christian, to watch.

An even more cruel fate awaited her!

Channon Christian was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four days by all of them, while they took turns urinating on her. They cut off her breasts and put chemicals in her mouth... and then murdered her.

(Wiki)
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

the gang wasn't charged with a hate crime. at least 2 of the yahoos will be executed.
the gang wasn't charged with a hate crime. at least 2 of the yahoos will be executed. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

With what they did, they SHOULD Have been charged with a hate crime.

Get your shit up to date, Little Hans.

Twenty-two-year-old Reginald Carr and his younger brother, 20-year-old Jonathan, already had lengthy criminal records by the time they settled in Wichita, Kansas.

The Carrs were tried for 113 crimes,including kidnapping, robbery, rape, four counts of capital murder, and one count of first-degree murder. They were convicted on almost every count, and were sentenced to the death penalty. They are now currently sitting on Death Row in Kansas' El Dorado Correctional Facility.

True Crime