Lily P411

Has anyone seen Lily from p411? Was wondering about her abs if anyone information on her thank
Not sure if it's the one I know. Have a link?
There is only of photo of her back lol where’s her abs?
Yes it’s just a picture of her backside on her profile lol. Does she have abs dominantor14? You’ve seen her? Here’s the link milfman4u https://preferred411.com/P58494
Got me I didn’t ask the question lol
I’ve seen her multiple times. Yes, to Abs. She’s in fantastic shape. She’s UTR
Boy, I saw her mebbe 12yrs ago. She’s an avid runner and was in great shape. She must be pushing 50 now if it’s the same Lily in the North Hills area.,
That would be her!!!
She’s actually closer to 60 now, but still up in great shape.

Boy, I saw her mebbe 12yrs ago. She’s an avid runner and was in great shape. She must be pushing 50 now if it’s the same Lily in the North Hills area., Originally Posted by bambino
lol I just realized I misspelled and that’s why it says abs. I was wondering why is everyone mentioning abs that why haha. Below is what original message was supposed to say. Sorry for the confusion.

“Has anyone seen Lily from p411? Was wondering about her and if anyone had information on her thanks”
i saw her maybe 9 years ago. She was really hot. I thought she was in her late 30s or early 40s then. I was supposed to see her back on December 8 but at the last minute she had to cancel on me. was pretty disappointed and have not been anywhere near her area since to try and reschedule.
I believe that was one of the pics from Indys profile, but trust me when I say she looks amazing.
This is the one with the apartment off McKnight? Last time a saw her (at leas5 years ago) she was just getting off a civilian day job, in a very professional skirt and blazer. Hot AF.
That’s her. Great runner’s body. I do believe she’s 58.