SA hofo

Anyone seen her? She is down to meet in public but getting le vibes from her

https://members.seeking.com/messages...8-33b55b970f8a
Also would le mention how many coupons
Link doesn't work.
LE vibes from a SA girl?
Yes she does not want to discuss price keeps asking me what i would give.
Maybe im just cautious because im used to dealing with pros and she asked me a couple of times if i was le during the same conversation
LE Vibes from someone who has been on the site since 2019? Must be a very long LE sting they have going up in Grove City, lol. But seriously, many of the gals on SA prefer that the guys make the first monetary offer, so that they can come back with something higher. Just like we prefer that they say what they want so be can comeback with an offer 100-200 less
It's basic economics... In any financial negotiation, the first party who mentions a specific amount of compensation automatically loses.
Im new to sa only been on it for a few months lots of scammers just like the usual websites but have read sa has some retired le on there. This is the first one who asks me how much. 99% of the girls on sa have said a number so im a bit more guarded. And i get the fact that shes been on for years. Just being cautious
Im new to sa only been on it for a few months lots of scammers just like the usual websites but have read sa has some retired le on there. This is the first one who asks me how much. 99% of the girls on sa have said a number so im a bit more guarded. And i get the fact that shes been on for years. Just being cautious Originally Posted by Loganstryfe
its easy, give her a figure and say its for her time, dont specify anything sexual

i always say do you have a figure in mind for your time... i never discuss specifics at first
When dealing with SA girls they don't see themselves as providers. Don't trat them as such. Suggest a date, movie and dinner or something similar. Then see where things go from there. Never mention hooker or provider as they don't see themselves as such. They're more than likely looking for help not a profession. Tread lightly and let them take the lead on what they're looking for and you'll find it easier for you. Remember, they're looking for something casual, not professional. Good luck and happy hunting.
When dealing with SA girls they don't see themselves as providers. Don't trat them as such. Suggest a date, movie and dinner or something similar. Then see where things go from there. Never mention hooker or provider as they don't see themselves as such. They're more than likely looking for help not a profession. Tread lightly and let them take the lead on what they're looking for and you'll find it easier for you. Remember, they're looking for something casual, not professional. Good luck and happy hunting. Originally Posted by diveguy6
Well, you're not wrong... But the thing is, when guys who frequent this forum are browsing on the sugar sites, the great majority of times they're not actually looking for potential sugar babies - they're looking for semi-UTR traditional providers who are using (abusing?) the sugar sites to try to find clients. They're looking for interactions that are strictly transactional and time-boxed, that they can be "one and done" with if they want to. Which can cause a lot of frustration on both sides because (IMHO) there's this narrative, especially on the traditional hobbying forums, that guys are approaching things thinking "a ho is a ho, no matter how they try to dress it up", and that any women on the sugar sites who think they're actually going to find a "traditional" sugar relationship are delusional...
I wasted money on a SA membership years ago. I know some of you guys have had success but I just got the run around. Some girls on there watched Pretty Woman too many times. I had 1 girl that was more or less requiring I sign a car loan for her that's only in my name but the car would be titled and registered only in her name. Alot of "Cam" girls. Alot of deposit girls and girls that just negotiated way to much
I wasted money on a SA membership years ago. I know some of you guys have had success but I just got the run around. Some girls on there watched Pretty Woman too many times. I had 1 girl that was more or less requiring I sign a car loan for her that's only in my name but the car would be titled and registered only in her name. Alot of "Cam" girls. Alot of deposit girls and girls that just negotiated way to much Originally Posted by J15202
YUP! I noticed a lot of the 19-25yr olds are looking for someone to "pay for college". Nah, sorry hun. Not happening!