Trump deports a Nazi!

Yeah, the last known living Nazi in the US was deported to Germany last night. He lived in Queens NY since 1949. Past Administrations did nothing but Trump and Ice kicked his ass out !

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-says.amp.html
Oh my! How could "twitler" do such a thing... he deported a fellow nazi! Ya thinks Yssup can explain such a betrayal?
Good for Twitler. Can’t wait to hear the details of this massive operation.

But now, this changes EVERYTHING!

Glad you brought this to my specific attention, lustylad. You suppose others feel the same unfettered exhilaration? Twitler alone has removed the threat of 96-year old Nazis from our shores and protected us yet again from the goosesteppers. Kinda like he did in Charlottesville.

Now if he would just deport his in-laws or the foreign agents who continue to attack our electoral system.

Or he could wait until they’re 96.

I’m glad he did it. Because as we all know, it’s been one of his top priorities! “See my Nazi over there? Look at my Nazi!”

Took some real balls to do that.

I applaud him.
Yeah, the last known living Nazi in the US was deported to Germany last night. He lived in Queens NY since 1949. Past Administrations did nothing but Trump and Ice kicked his ass out !

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-says.amp.html Originally Posted by bambino

Now we know what happened to WTF.
Good for Twitler. Can’t wait to hear the details of this massive operation.

But now, this changes EVERYTHING!

Glad you brought this to my specific attention, lustylad. You suppose others feel the same unfettered exhilaration? Twitler alone has removed the threat of 96-year old Nazis from our shores and protected us yet again from the goosesteppers. Kinda like he did in Charlottesville.

Now if he would just deport his in-laws or the foreign agents who continue to attack our electoral system.

Or he could wait until they’re 96.

I’m glad he did it. Because as we all know, it’s been one of his top priorities! “See my Nazi over there? Look at my Nazi!”

Took some real balls to do that.

I applaud him. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I’m sure Israel appreciates it, as well as moving the embassy to Jerusalem. Yeah, they named streets and buildings after Trump. Try to find something named after OBama in Israel. Maybe a toilet.
“See my Nazi over there? Look at my Nazi!”

Is that a real quote? I must have missed that one. You put it in quote marks so it must be real. When and where did Trump utter those words? Got a link? I'm curious about the context. I guess he wasn't referring to the Queens nazi, huh?

If you applaud his nazi crackdown it means you'll stop calling him "twitler" right? Or do want to keep looking hysterical and delusional as you wait for that Reichstag fire? Maybe you could set the Capitol ablaze and blame it on trumpy?

Swing and a miss for the libtard left!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2290597
“See my Nazi over there? Look at my Nazi!”

Is that a real quote? I must have missed that one. You put it in quote marks so it must be real. When and where did Trump utter those words? Got a link? I'm curious about the context. I guess he wasn't referring to the Queens nazi, huh?

If you applaud his nazi crackdown it means you'll stop calling him "twitler" right? Or do want to keep looking hysterical and delusional as you wait for that Reichstag fire? Maybe you could set the Capitol ablaze and blame it on trumpy?

Another swing and a miss for the libtard left!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2290597

Swing and a miss for the libtard left!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2290597 Originally Posted by lustylad
Obama was a real Anti-Semite in the Oval Office. Rider can’t admit it.
Fellas, fellas, fellas ... I’m only pointing out the disingenuous behavior of our clueless leader.

But you know, I’m willing to trade you.

I’ll stop calling the so-called President Twitler if you ALL agree to stop using the derogatory term, “libtard,” or any derivation thereof.

Additionally, I’ll stop calling him by any nickname if you ALL agree to stop calling Obama by all nicknames. That means ALL.

Eventually, we’ll be discussing politics without name calling. Wouldn’t that be great???

Deal??
Fellas, fellas, fellas ... I’m only pointing out the disingenuous behavior of our clueless leader.

But you know, I’m willing to trade you.

I’ll stop calling the so-called President Twitler if you ALL agree to stop using the derogatory term, “libtard,” or any derivation thereof.

Additionally, I’ll stop calling him by any nickname if you ALL agree to stop calling Obama by all nicknames. That means ALL.

Eventually, we’ll be discussing politics without name calling. Wouldn’t that be great???

Deal?? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I always call OBama, OBama.
And I always call Twitler Twitler.

See how that works?
And I always call Twitler Twitler.

See how that works? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And I call Libtards, libtards. Because that’s what they are. That’s how that works.
Past Administrations did nothing .... Originally Posted by bambino
"Due Process"?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...n_4255630.html

Perhaps ... not enough, as opposed to "nothing"....
I always call OBama, OBama. Originally Posted by bambino
Obaminable works just fine for me. He still is.
Then there'll be no deal.

See how that works?