URL / Website: Not working
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Meacham Blvd
Activities: Tit play, fiv, hj
Hair Length and Color: Below shoulders and blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very cute, tall, 5'10", 140 lbs, b cup naturals, with firm natural heart shaped ass. She is modelesque, but not runway model thin...nicely filled out.
Recommendation: Yes
nice review.. and I feel like it was crowded that night.. how many Patrons inside? masks? social distancing?
nice review.. and I feel like it was crowded that night.. how many Patrons inside? masks? social distancing? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Not good with estimating crowd numbers. I would say not as many as peak time on Friday and Saturday. The most important crowd number was there were probably almost 100 dancers. Of course, the gaggle of hard sell Cubans were taking up tables or bar space as they sat there on their phones and talking about other dancers. I would say mask compliance was approaching 80% compliance. I did see Kyle and other staff enforce the masks with dancers walking around or not drinking. Social distancing...well it was what it was in a club.
Thanks. I don't know, just reading 100 dancers is a bit shocking. I think there are many places with lax enforcement, or the rules are not as strict as I assumed they would (and should) be.

I drove by a restaurant near me, last night, that is a bit pricey, and never looked full, even a year ago. Last night the parking lot was packed, I was floored by the sight of it. Pandemic? What pandemic? By the way, I had just been at Walmart.. Barely a parking spot not filled.