All New ATF ----- Visiting SOON ------ do not miss out!!

Hello (;

I'm Violet and this will be my first visit to Kansas. I Will be leaving Oklahoma soon.

If you have any suggestions on art venues or places we can stop and get a nice cocktail I'm open to suggestions!

Also any suggestions on upscale but convenient locations for hotel accommodations

P.S. i will be traveling with a special friend
Welcome to KC!

Dallas Rain, https://eccie.net/member.php?u=3067, is the expert on accommodations.

Art, I would suggest the Nelson

Cocktail, there are many. What's your favorite poison?

HD
Welcome Violet!

I prefer the Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art. It is also near the Plaza.

And across the street is KCAI (Kansas City Art Institute). I believe they still have a gallery that's open to the public. Its fun to see what the kids are working on today. I was a student there when we still used 35mm film.

The Crossroads area also has a nice walkabout arts district. You can do a bar to gallery crawl LOL!

Enjoy the city.
Best advice is to visit the side of Kansas City that is in MISSOURI. The country club plaza
Welcome to KC!

Dallas Rain, https://eccie.net/member.php?u=3067, is the expert on accommodations.

Art, I would suggest the Nelson

Cocktail, there are many. What's your favorite poison?

HD Originally Posted by hounddog
I will have to reach out to Dallas Rain then <3 thank you!

I took a peak at the Nelson and its definitely a stop that made the Itenerary lol. Thannks again.

As for the cocktails i like anything with a little fruit in it lol
Welcome Violet!

I prefer the Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art. It is also near the Plaza.

And across the street is KCAI (Kansas City Art Institute). I believe they still have a gallery that's open to the public. Its fun to see what the kids are working on today. I was a student there when we still used 35mm film.

The Crossroads area also has a nice walkabout arts district. You can do a bar to gallery crawl LOL!

Enjoy the city. Originally Posted by @rlo726
Thank you <3 I am looking forward to experiencing Kansas the right way! i DEFINITELY have to give the bar to gallery crawl a try <3 sounds like it may actually be fun.