ECCIE Phone App

I don't know if this has been a tropic before but wouldn't it be genius if there was a downloadable app for eccie. I mean, use at your own risk, but i think it would save us hobbyist a lot of time. I often forget to check my PM's and the delinquent time logs me out. Just a thought
I wouldn't have it. Easy to clean out history. Harder to hide apps.
Try the mobile website. Fits the phone screen much better.

m.eccie.net
Yea you're definitely right on that
I can't find where to switch to the mobile app

Try the mobile website. Fits the phone screen much better.

m.eccie.net Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Go to m.eccie.net
Would be cool if you didn't care who picked up your phone and saw the app.
I always jailbreak my iPhone so I can hide apps. Plenty of people who would know how to find them though
If I offered an eccie app that looked like a 'traffic' app or something like that and required a password and came with a self destruct code, but could be restored later from your eccie account, would you pay $20 for it? Not ever accessible by spouses or cops. Secure IM that non-eccie members can never access. How many people in the eccie network do you think would be interested?

Just trying to understand the business case... ;-)

L4L
http://www.apple.com/legal/internet-...rms.html#GIFTS
SUBMISSIONS TO THE ITUNES SERVICE

The iTunes Service may offer interactive features that allow you to submit materials (including links to third-party content) on areas of the iTunes Service accessible and viewable by the public. You agree that any use by you of such features, including any materials submitted by you, shall be your sole responsibility, shall not infringe or violate the rights of any other party or violate any laws, contribute to or encourage infringing or otherwise unlawful conduct, or otherwise be obscene, objectionable, or in poor taste. You also agree that you have obtained all necessary rights and licenses. You agree to provide accurate and complete information in connection with your submission of any materials on the iTunes Service. You hereby grant Apple a worldwide, royalty-free, nonexclusive license to use such materials as part of the iTunes Service, and in relation to iTunes Products, without any compensation or obligation to you. Apple reserves the right to not post or publish any materials, and to remove or edit any material, at any time in its sole discretion without notice or liability.
http://www.apple.com/legal/internet-...rms.html#GIFTS Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
There are many ways to skin a cat. Uber is growing successfully despite existing laws and regulations for taxis and limos. AirBNB is growing despite existing laws and regulations for hotels. A complementary eccie app could easily be developed to focus on the legal aspects of the hobby only. After all, we all know it is about booking time, not services.

I'm not asking those here to weigh in on the legality or the security of such an app (that can be managed beyond anything you're doing today), I'm asking you if you would be interested in such an app?

Thoughts? Interest?

L4L