My Choice and yours is......

Good day everyone! Im sure this topic has been discussed before, but it wasnt when i around so yes im asking........

When im in a session with a client one of the first things i ask is, "What is your favorite position?" I get many answers some more colorful than others to say the least lol.

They also ask me the same thing. My fav is Reverse cowgirl. I love looking at myself in the mirror, and also watching the clients reaction to watching me ride him slowly, and grinding, and taking him all inside of me. It creates quite a nice time between us and leads to more positions after he pops that first one.

What about you guys? Any fav positions that just blew your mind?? I'm just curious.

Have a great day!

Your fav AA Spinner,

Kammye
All variations of cowgirl are my favorite and the harder it's given the more I like it
Oh ok ur a rough one huh?? Ive handled your kind before sir. Hehe.

All variations of cowgirl are my favorite and the harder it's given the more I like it Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I also like 69 as long as Im on the bottom, more room to swallow it whole.

69 Originally Posted by DToxxx
I also like 69 as long as Im on the bottom, more room to swallow it whole. Originally Posted by Kammye
Are you available this eve ;-)
I also like 69 as long as Im on the bottom, more room to swallow it whole. Originally Posted by Kammye

Oh hell yes!
Oh ok ur a rough one huh?? Ive handled your kind before sir. Hehe. Originally Posted by Kammye
I wouldn't say I'm the rough type. I just like it ALOT when a chick is rough in CG positions

Grind hard and bounce hard and I'm in heaven. And I mean hard, if you think you're doing it hard go harder lol.
Gotcha!

I wouldn't say I'm the rough type. I just like it ALOT when a chick is rough in CG positions

Grind hard and bounce hard and I'm in heaven. And I mean hard, if you think you're doing it hard go harder lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Ha!

Are you available this eve ;-) Originally Posted by DToxxx
Asian cowgirl for me... I have Cerebral Palsy so that limits my position choices a bit because my balance isn't very good. I've found this position works well for me because it allows the woman to control the speed and variations. I also am a HUGE "leg man" so this position allows me to watch her legs strain and that is a turn on for me.

Also was introduced to facesitting recently and that was fun.
Interesting. I'm embarrassed to say.....I've never done 69 with me on top.

Back on topic. This is like asking my favorite beer or wine....as the answer varies by occasion or what I'm eating.

I do usually ask the lady:

1. What is your preferred position to start?....as some prefer to start in mish until they adjust. (Although things often come naturally. ...LOL)

2: What position is your overall favorite? The overwhelming response is doggie.

I have different favorites for giving versus receiving....and different for pounding versus passion.
Also different for spinners versus full figured girls.

No...it's not that i can't decide.

Yes.....it's cuz I'm an engineer....and a perfectionist.
All variations of cowgirl are my favorite and the harder it's given the more I like it Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Cowgirl sitting upright on a couch.

Great topic, Kammye!
first I've never done 69 with me on top so that would be different.

and it really depends on mood but I'm a big fan of any type of cg
Thx hun.

Cowgirl sitting upright on a couch.

Great topic, Kammye! Originally Posted by LilMynx69