Hobbying during yucky weather !!!

The bad weather warning had me thinking , how many hobbiest actually will brave the storm and get out in it to satisfy their craving ? I myself will be hunkering down under the covers with some baileys and coffee and Harry potter ....
My 2 appointments already cancelled. I expected it. Told them its fine, stay home, be safe. Ill see them later this week. I dont want anyone trying to brave this weather for fun. Its too dangerous.
Ill be curled up under covers, with my coffee, wine, and catching up on "Walking Dead"
Don't know about coffee but i will be under my comforter w/a
bottle of red or white
In a word YUP!
I don't understand the weather scare. It must be a Texas thing. I will be snuggled up with some fried chicken, a case of Diet Coke and Dr Phil.
Dr. Phil can't make you cum like I can...doubt I can compete with the fried chicken though...
  • RoxyG
  • 01-27-2014, 08:15 PM
Im recieving lots of appt request.. Guessing since most will be taking off tomorrow. Im stocked up on firewood, cocoa, and plenty of movies on Netflix for the next couple of days.
It doesn't stop them... Fortunately, I'll be on my couch as well though... with Veuve Clicquot...
In a word YUP! Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell
Aww a true hobbiest ...I'm sure you will have no trouble finding someone to snuggle up to
......with some fried chicken, ...... Originally Posted by KatieKatie
Two breasts and a thigh....please.
Just one thigh??? You like those amputee chicks huh? Kinky...
Two breasts and one thigh in the air....please. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
FTFY
Dr. Phil can't make you cum like I can...doubt I can compete with the fried chicken though... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
You have made me cum before? I can't remember.
You have made me cum before? I can't remember. Originally Posted by KatieKatie
No worries...that's a common reaction from the providers I've had sex with...
My favorite... Fried Chicken...
I prefer Breasts, Thighs and Legs...!

Think that bout covers it.... Lol
Cool weather requires a warm... ______ .