constable arrested in prostitution sting

• ackvt
  • 01-29-2014, 05:16 PM
Now thats funny right there..
Thank you! I was having a bad day and you turned my frown upside down!
She was probably like "I'm NBA, but you're under arrest anyway"
Roflmao now that's some funny shit!
Even the cops know this is a stupid law. It needs to go away .
Yeah, nothing funny about it. Poor mope just needed to scratch an itch and now his life been turned upside down. He might be a fine officer, or he might not be...but needing a little pussy shouldn't spin him out either way. He didn't make the dumbass law.

Now if it was some shitbird politician who's voted to criminalize normal biological urges, that would be hilarious.
Like David Vitter (R).
Whom is running for Gov of LA.
I agree somewhat DLB but the thought of him arresting some poor bastard for the same shit and ruining their life, all the while know that he does the same thing in his private time makes me feel less sorry for him.
I agree somewhat DLB but the thought of him arresting some poor bastard for the same shit and ruining their life, all the while know that he does the same thing in his private time makes me feel less sorry for him. Originally Posted by zero2010
+100
Ha!
  • drax1
  • 01-29-2014, 09:18 PM
He wanted to know what he could get for $10. He should have been arrested for being stupid.
Yeah, nothing funny about it. Poor mope just needed to scratch an itch and now his life been turned upside down. He might be a fine officer, or he might not be...but needing a little pussy shouldn't spin him out either way. He didn't make the dumbass law.

Now if it was some shitbird politician who's voted to criminalize normal biological urges, that would be hilarious. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak

+1 Don T., but you have to admit there is a bit of irony to the story.
I agree somewhat DLB but the thought of him arresting some poor bastard for the same shit and ruining their life, all the while know that he does the same thing in his private time makes me feel less sorry for him. Originally Posted by zero2010
Yup......fuck him

Now if it was some shitbird politician who's voted to criminalize normal biological urges, that would be hilarious. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
I was going to post something funny....or provacative...or stupid ...or possibly even a dumb but relevant cat picture like I usually do but then I read this post.
All I have to say is "Carry on"