Cop caught in Greenspoint sting?

Sitting at Hobby waiting to pick up a friend, and another friend just called to tell me there had been a prostitution sting at a Greenspoint area motel and a cop got nabbed. Said he saw it on the news. Any info? Betcha it was the Palace. Jeez, you'd think cops would be more careful.

Drats, I can't use my normal green type when on my phone, darn it.
i think it was a SW sting…. it sounded like they were off of Imperial Valley all day

http://www.click2houston.com/news/de...d/-/index.html
I kinda feel bad, poor guy in the lime light and will lose everything:/
There are street walkers in that area?
It's tough being the po po can't even get some side nookie. I know blame the republicans
  • mam5
  • 01-29-2014, 08:16 PM
he must have used backpage....
We was busted by an undercover female cop..
Wow thats messed up
what I find interesting is he is from Precinct 4 which is the same Precinct that has been raiding the spas up there... poetic justice I think.
Ooops...
(Your a what Ma'am)...???
or I could see it now, both whip out their badges and say "You're under arrest for prostitution! " and both support teams arrest them both
or I could see it now, both whip out their badges and say "You're under arrest for prostitution! " and both support teams arrest them both Originally Posted by Mr. GPop
I saw a version of that in "Night Court". They didn't use hookers,however!lol
what I find interesting is he is from Precinct 4 which is the same Precinct that has been raiding the spas up there... poetic justice I think. Originally Posted by Mr. GPop
Damn lol could it be karma ?
I thought I read/heard this operation was at 1960 and Imperial Valley .... if so ...

...not Greenspoint ...not even close as far as "activity" is concerned. And ....

...if the 1960 area IS CORRECT ... there is a lot of foot traffic there all day and night... so no wonder.

If one is going to be "cautious" from news events .. the correct location is helpful.
Yep:

"..During the operation Wednesday morning in the area of Imperial Valley and FM 1960, ..."