quick question

I've invited a provider that normally commands $250 per hr to come to my place and join my girlfriend and I on an hour date. Is it normal for the provider to ask for twice the hourly rate?
YES! I'd say up to double the amount.

I would require more than my hour amount. Probably not double in this case. But it would usually determine on how long I would be requested for.

You can always find a better deal BUT maybe not a better quality.
Interesting. Thanks for the reply. You said YES emphatically, but then you said it would require more than my hour amount, but maybe not double. mmmm A bit confused here. An hour is all that was requested.
Stallion, it seems to me that asking the question like that is like asking a kid if they want another cookie. The answer is always Yes... You have been in the hobby long enough and respected enough to know what your limits are for each activity, so perhaps you should ask " would do join me and my SO for $XXX. Whatever that amount may be. Then negotiations can begin from that point . Just my thoughts
I hear you KW. I just wanted to see if there was a standard that everybody goes by. What your saying is that its always negotiable.
Ex. When its 250hour then $400Hour Couples but if your a good boy $350 could be sufficient LOL (a perk of being a regular IMO)

Get it? More should be given IMHO but not necessarily double.

Interesting. Thanks for the reply. You said YES emphatically, but then you said it would require more than my hour amount, but maybe not double. mmmm A bit confused here. An hour is all that was requested. Originally Posted by Stalion
I see Karrine. That makes sense. I'll try and be a good boy then.
Or else LOL

I see Karrine. That makes sense. I'll try and be a good boy then. Originally Posted by Stalion
YES! I'd say up to double the amount.

I would require more than my hour amount. Probably not double in this case. But it would usually determine on how long I would be requested for.

You can always find a better deal BUT maybe not a better quality. Originally Posted by Karrine_Kream
Or you can find a better deal AND better quality...
Wow! that's some insight, coolaid. lol
The one rule of provider pricing: There are no rules. If she doesn't list a price for couples, you have to either ask or make her an offer.
This is totally up to the provider when it comes to charging extra (or couples rates). Some do, some do not. I would not assume, it is better to research first, and if nothing can be found then ask the provider in question. I charge my same rate, but I think I am not the norm when it comes to that....
Ex. When its 250hour then $400Hour Couples but if your a good boy $350 could be sufficient LOL (a perk of being a regular IMO)

Get it? More should be given IMHO but not necessarily double. Originally Posted by Karrine_Kream
I agree.

I'll never forget, one day I received a call from a provider stating she'd like to do doubles with me and that she knows I charge $200 an hour so we could charge $400 an hour and split the fee half and half. I started laughing my ass off and just hung up. So now I gotta fuck you and him and still only earn $200 bucks ... yeah right.
My rate doubles. Period.
Easy Kammey...you sound pissed when you put it that way.
BTW...your showcase states that the rate varies.