Very sad redo

• ftime
  • 02-03-2014, 02:04 PM
I'm going to try this again so it doesn't get closed. My good friend that those of you that go back for a while, passed away this last Saturday.

She was one of the most vivacious person I ever knew and a good friend. I consider myself lucky to have known her. For all that have PMed me,I will try to get back to you.

Ftime
It is sad but stop being so dramatic. Send her mother some flowers. If I died I don't think I would want the hooker board to know or care. Privacy is nice even when you are dead. Sorry for your loss.
Before I opened this thread I really thought it was going to be about someone getting another set of new boobs.
In the ops defense KK, ops need to grieve also....besides, dead chihuahuas got more attention on this site.

At least offer a prayer.

The mods can decide.
  • ftime
  • 02-03-2014, 02:23 PM
KK - believe me when I tell you that many people on this board considered her as more than a provider. She was friends with many. So keep your "dramatic" comments where they belong - to yourself. And her mom isn't big on flowers -FYI.
Every provider is more than a provider. We have more than just a hooker hat. It just seems very private and invasive to me. If you actually know her mother I hope you send her something since you care so much.
I'm going to try this again so it doesn't get closed. My good friend that those of you that go back for a while, passed away this last Saturday.

She was one of the most vivacious person I ever knew and a good friend. I consider myself lucky to have known her. For all that have PMed me,I will try to get back to you.

Ftime Originally Posted by ftime
She sounded like a wonderful woman sweetie, I'm sorry for your loss of such a good friend
Thanks for the info FTime.

She was a wonderful lady; very sad to her this news.
So let me get this straight...a moderator closes your previous thread to be in conformance with the forum guidelines, and you start a second one, about the exact same person, and somehow this one isn't in violation of the forum guidelines because you didn't mention her name? Yet you reference your other thread which does mention her name...

You won a lot of "I Participated" trophies as a kid didn't you?
  • ftime
  • 02-03-2014, 04:20 PM
Yeah - But anybody that wants to know who I'm talking about could read the other thread. And the reason it was closed wasn't because I mentioned her stage name, but rather because I gave details of cod. No dude - I won a lot of 1st place trophies in high school and college in both sports and academics. How did you do?
Hey ftime, can you read and comprehend the english fucking language?

#32 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.
Very sorry for your loss ftime. While I didn't know her, I do think it's nice that you let her followers know what happened. I often think that when my time is done, people will just assume that I probably hung up my apron & stopped cooking all together.

To most people in the hobby world, it becomes a family (albeit a dysfunctional one), & if one of my family members departs this earth, I would like to know. It is troubling to have known someone for years and then have them disappear without knowing what happened, but this comes with the hobby.

I was pretty new when diamond john (aspd) died & he and I had become friends (via email). I was extremely upset about this because I'd lost two family members just before him & he was actually a great help to me during that time. Anyway, I'd like to think that at least one of the people who've I've known over the years here would care enough to let people know if something happened to me, though I'm not sure how they would find out about it.

I am comforted in my belief that the people I have lost are no longer in pain & in a much better place. I hope your thread stays open for more than five minutes this time.

~
^^^^^ Lexie....your supposed to be praying for WU......
I prayed (truly), they were answered. As they say, careful what you wish for. ;)
I prayed (truly), they were answered. As they say, careful what you wish for. Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Thanks Lex, cuz those fuckers wouldn't listen to shit when I prayed.......