Just a Thanks

To every lady that "provides" a quality experience. A clean room, a little effort to make yourself presentable, acting like you want to be there. A special thanks to those that are what they say they are, and make yOu feel like there is no place they would rather be, and to help us forget about everything but the moment, if only for the moment. When you have been here a little while it is not hard to seperate those that are working, and those ladies that are simply a notch above. We always jump on those that offer so little, I just want to say thank you to all of those that offer so much.

Thank you
+1000 Well said!
+100 And my own thanks again
+10 (in keeping with the trend)
good post icansmile, and I agree with your analysis 100%.
It's nice to read that sometimes, there are those who appreciate the women who go the extra mile. Thanks for the good thoughts!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Thank you for thinking of us! I think many of us feel the same way and are very thankful to be visited by gentlemen who appreciate our desire to keep them happy, horny and cumming back for more!

Happy Holidays!
It's posts like these that make every effort worth it !

Happy Holidays!
Absolutely bro. Nice job.

Reminds me of the football coach (Dennis Green?) a few years back who said in an interview,"They are who we Thought they were!" Ha! To be able to say that in the hobby is a beautiful thing. Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving.

Word,
LnH
Wow. What a great post! Thanks for taking the time to put this out there.
It's posts like these that make every effort worth it !

Happy Holidays! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
ditto--
Thank you for thinking of us! I think many of us feel the same way and are very thankful to be visited by gentlemen who appreciate our desire to keep them happy, horny and cumming back for more!

Happy Holidays! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Some of us think about some of you a lot...need to act on this and get back to you soon!

Seriously, thanks for being so warm and welcoming.
Nice job thanks