Story Time

You write one sentence and together we make a fun sexy story. You can continue in the role of "I" or add ur character.

I will begin:

One day I got on my horse and took a country ride down to the lake...
  • 2dogs
  • 03-07-2016, 02:58 PM
It was a very hot, country day.
The water looked so very cool and inviting.
  • 2dogs
  • 03-07-2016, 09:03 PM
So I began undressing and thinking about how good the water would feel.
As I entered the water and it reached the top of my legs, the bottom of my derriere, the warmth of my body meeting the cool of the water started my sensations climbing... soaring; and that's when I...
Realized my horse was galloping away, leaving me there alone ...
In that moment of vulnerability I saw the silhouette of a man.
As I watched intently, the sillouette grew closer, then stopped, closer then stopped. I knew I had to think fast.
He was naked and holding something in his hand
I then realized he was holding a dead puppy
No, it was a rose and he put it in his teeth as walked closer to edge of the water then...
Our eyes met
Our eyes met Originally Posted by Snoballguy
Or, to be more accurate in his case, his eye met mine. He had a patch over his left eye.
Or, to be more accurate in his case, his eye met mine. He had a patch over his left eye. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
Okay wait.... This isn't my real answer, but I can't not say this. (Yes I know that's not grammatically correct, that's how I wanted to say it).

"I could tell he was a pirate, and was looking for some booty."
Okay wait.... This isn't my real answer, but I can't not say this. (Yes I know that's not grammatically correct, that's how I wanted to say it).

"I could tell he was a pirate, and was looking for some booty." Originally Posted by JohnBlack
"I've been keeping an eye out for a beauty like you, m'dear," he said.