Christie Lamour'e is coming your way

Hello to all from the STL!....Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on a Provider that has come to St. Louis a few times now.....The woman is fantastic and really cannot be missed. I spoke with her today and she will be joining this site immediately.......She is a sexy little Latin vixen......and hell that is just her voice....To good to be true.....judge for yourself.

http://www.christielamourxxx.com/

I hope you all enjoy yourselves with someone......

Elhombre
Thanks for the heads up El Hombre. She has some impressive assets.

SF8
I have seen her and there are reviews out there on here, a deffinate 10 of 10. A true don't miss and if you want to make sure you don't miss her, the most up to date information is on her website. google her name and you will find her and sign up for her newsletter. She drives from STL to KC and visits Columbia MO as well, If you let her know you are interested she will work you into her tour. Happy hunting.
Looks like I will have to refinance my house. Which will be difficult, since I rent.
I was wowed by an ad on aspd, around Christmas, expressed my admiration for her unreal looks and was labeled a pimp (er, promoter) by Omahan. Guess things have changed.
She's very pretty. Hell, I'm half tempted to hire her.
This is an old topic to dig up.