URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=179014
City: Nlr
State: Arkansas
Address: 3star off mccain
Activities: Light dom, Nuru, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Red med length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Huge knockers. Little bit of mommy tummy.
5’8” 130lb
Recommendation: No
Thanks for your review! It happens unfortunately! Thank you for sharing your opinions!
Thanks for your candor. No, I'm not making another appointment for later tonight, especially when my 1 hour at 300 per isn't even close to being over. The fact of the matter is, its not every day that those of us that are 50 plus can nut twice in one hour. If i am feeling it and the provider doesnt want to accomodate, I'm out. And i aint coming back!
Thanks for the honest review! Sorry for your experience but the information was valuable.
Thanks for the info.
Thanks for the honest review. It helps all of us make good decisions on who to see and who not to see.
Bye Felicia.
All the “Yes” reviews and then this? What if you had booked the 2 hrs for a little more donation, is that MSOG friendly?
My last experience with Rainbow was a two hour session - and yes, it was msog and more.
Yeah what the hell blame me for this shitty session. And you guys wonder why nobody posts negative reviews. I even asked in the back room if I should do this. To those last few posters I say fuck off.
Well hate to say this but the white knights have shown up. Pay no attention to them. You posted an honest review of your experience. You have no reason to allow their criticism stop you from being honest. Once again I say well done and thanks for your HONEST review
  • bndm
  • 06-30-2019, 09:01 PM
Yeah what the hell blame me for this shitty session. And you guys wonder why nobody posts negative reviews. I even asked in the back room if I should do this. To those last few posters I say fuck off. Originally Posted by Joebillybob

Good for you. Stand up for yourself. We need honesty in reviews, and I found yours to be fact based and direct.
Thank you for taking the time to post it.
Yeah what the hell blame me for this shitty session. And you guys wonder why nobody posts negative reviews. I even asked in the back room if I should do this. To those last few posters I say fuck off. Originally Posted by Joebillybob
Or just tell the WKs “fuck you”. If she’s going to tell you to book another session later on to get what you’re already paying for? Screw that shit. I wouldn’t be back if she paid you. This is a business and some of the GPS girls need to get off their high horse or do something else.
Thanks for the honest review, we need to read both good and bad - appreciate your candor and being brave to post the truth!
saw her once she told me no bbbj becuase no one likes hair in thier food, so that was it for her