City: Amarillo
State: Texas
Address: S Grand St
Activities: FBSM, 2xCBJ, CG, Doggy
Hair Length and Color: Melanie- Long black wavy hair
Apple/April- long blonde highlighted hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Melanie- Gorgeous brazilian girl with thick muscle toned thighs and GREAT ass and natural D+ breast
Apple/April- Curvy asian with big fake butt and large MM breast. Decent face but can tell she's had a lot of work done.
Recommendation: Yes
You had both at the same time? If so what did it set you back?
Yes sir. $.40 per lady
Nice
Lmk if I’m not getting what you’re saying, do you mean $140 or only $40 a piece?? I want that deal… I’ve had 4 hands before just not with Melanie. I should be passing through this Thursday afternoon and hopefully your not full of shit..lol
Melanie yes Apple no. That kitty looks weird as hell
I stop by welcome spa today. Melanie and apple was amazing 🤩 they made me so happy at the end. And give great table shower and you paid 160 each lady
Melanie yes Apple no. That kitty looks weird as hell Originally Posted by Jason2319

What did it look like?
Yes sir, it was $140 per lady.
Melanie yes Apple no. That kitty looks weird as hell Originally Posted by Jason2319
I didnt really pay much attention to Apple when Melanie was there so I didnt see her kitty. I let her do her thing so I could get her out the way and move on to Melanie
FYI dudes.. I stopped by earlier today and some Latina chick said Melanie is no longer there!
FYI dudes.. I stopped by earlier today and some Latina chick said Melanie is no longer there! Originally Posted by chavo_riffic
Well shit.. how was the new latina that was there?
She looked alright, short and pretty.. might be worth a shot man.
That’s Sara. Save your money. Super robot there.