Your First Time

Would love to hear about people's first time, either provider or hobbyist. Was it everything you thought it would be, were you nervous, was it a disaster?
Rachels several years ago. Some early 20's something blonde chick with several tats. She was nice, allowed everything I wanted, just couldn't pop with her. It didn't help getting that dreeded Knock every 15 minutes and Rachels hr was 30 minutes tops.
My first experience with an eccie provider was a very comfortable and relaxed situation, but I had been hobbying in other realms for some time before that. The provider and I got very comfortable with each other via phone calls and text before the meeting, so when we finally met, it was almost like we already knew each other.
I think that the first visit with any provider is a YMMV situation and depends on rather or not there is any chemistry between the two of you.
My first 2 visits with a provider were with Tori Ashton and she set the bar pretty high for future visits with others. She was sexy, funny, and made you feel like a million dollars while in her presence.
I'm still a virgin.
I'm still a virgin. Originally Posted by Flyboy182
I've been feigning emotion so I can eventually get into his pants. I'll report back.
This might not count, but my real first time was in the back of a Dallas strip club (Texas Showgirls) ... Paid for VIP and before long, oh my. Was tons of fun... There are still fun times at a few Dallas clubs.

More closely aligned to the actual topic, my first time to hobby was in Orlando... Found a provider on a BP type site through google and just got lucky. I had no clue what I was doing and was scared as hell; however, it was amazing fun and that just fueled my desire to find more. Being a generally cautious person, I started looking for ways to be safe and screen, so I stumbled upon ECCIE and P411.
Seriously, though... Lol. My first time was with an agency. The date was ok, but when the agency owner took half of the donation, I knew I was done with that.

I became an Indy the very next day.
Seriously, though... Lol. My first time was with an agency. The date was ok, but when the agency owner took half of the donation, I knew I was done with that.

I became an Indy the very next day. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Although I would starve if I tried to make a living at it, I would imagine that would be my attitude as well. I just did all the work and you are taking half??? Awww hell no!
The first time for me with a provider was with Khrista in Rogers, now retired. I was as nervous as I could be the entire time. Since then, I've learned to relax once both of us are nekkid and the games have begun.
50 year old Japanese lady in a alley for $25 in Okinawa, Japan.
50 year old Japanese lady in a alley for $25 in Okinawa, Japan. Originally Posted by SSDDIN903
That is going Old School my brother!! Internet fist bump!!
She was a 46 year old lady I found stumbling around the Internet trying to figure out what it cost and who was selling it. The fee was 100$, but it was not for sex. The lady met me in a travel trailer that sat next to a regular trailer. I saw her husband watching television in the window as she brought me inside and explained to me what she sold. Candles. The candle cost 100$ and burned for an hour. During that time any wish would be granted. I bought the candle and she smothered with her ample flesh and rock hard silicone breasts. It was not heaven, but it was the first sex I had in 20+ years. I knew it had to get better, and it has. Thank you ECCIE ladies.
That wasn't sex in a alley, they worked out of the alley. And that was right after the BANANA SHOW.
I just used my club on a lady and drug her back to my cave.