Spring Makeover

With the sun starting to peak out, boat shows are common now, the spring weeds are starting to come out, do you ladies/gents think about your own Spring Makeover? Specifically cosmetic/plastic procedures such as TummyTuck, Lipo, Breasts, Botox, or Chemical Peel? Would you use someone In-State, go Out-Of-State, or possibly go Out-Of-Country?
Likewise you could consider a penile implant. Perhaps that would allow you to change your handle to Long John.
Likewise you could consider a penile implant. Perhaps that would allow you to change your handle to Long John. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Hmm that's a thought. Maybe I could get a contract with Vivid Productions or Bang Bros. to be there next Ron Jeremy!!
You know, you can really save big on anesthesia and hospitalization if you get more than one procedure done at a time.

You know, you can really save big on anesthesia and hospitalization if you get more than one procedure done at a time. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Yes that does seem to be the way to go, if you can put up with the soreness and bruising over multiple parts of your body. It really boils down to your finances.

I've always wondered would you ladies/gents have the procedure done in AR or go somewhere else or overseas? I know there's several AR DR's that's worked on aspiring Ms AR's.
Oh hell yeah. Every year @ this time, I put a darker color on my hair. This darker color ends up being the base for that years hair color. Looks like "wine with everything" this year.