Log-in Problems

Recently I was locked out of my account and the system would not recognize my password. It took a temporary password from the moderator to allow me to reset my password. Now, Ginger Doll informs that the same thing has happened to her account. She has asked me to bring this to the attention of those who may be trying to contact her until the situation is corrected.
Her email address is : sparky_ginger@yahoo.com.
Sounds like someone is trying to hack into your account and locking you out with too many attempts just to be vindictive.
I had that problem last night around Midnight until 9:30 am this morning. Then when I went to log in, then system accepted me.I think the system is having some glitch since they've been working on it for the last few nights.
Sounds like someone is trying to hack into your account and locking you out with too many attempts just to be vindictive. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
It seems no more than a system issue. Any speculation about more sinister reasons would seem to be a reach. There would be nothing to gain for so much trouble.
The system was down last night for maintenance, I had the same problem this morning. If you reply to the email or send an email to websupport here, stating your problem, it will magically be fixed! As was my situation.
Sounds like someone is trying to hack into your account and locking you out with too many attempts just to be vindictive. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
Oh! is that possible?
f you log in 5 times with wrong password you are locked from trying again for 15 minutes. I got the error message on my first attempt to log in this morning that i had exceeded my allowed attepts but eventually it allowed me to log in. @obviously hence this post.
I didn't realize they did maintenance last night or that the time-out period was only 15 minutes. I haven't had any issues at all.
I had the same problem with my log-in a few months ago and then again early this morning. Also I am getting a 404 Error message when trying to open the mobile site. Maybe the maintenance last night didn't go as planned.
Actually Nicolet hit the nail on the head,,, the server maintenance that was performed last night did cause a hiccup in the log in program. I have read many emails about it,,, the actual fix was to wait 15 minutes and re-try, which many found successful, however we are impatient bieasties and some tried to reset their own passwords which confused or overloaded the hell out of the software I guess,,,
I patiently waited a FEW 15 minutes at a time. It wasn't until I sent an SOS that help arrived!
Someone please help Ginger Doll get back online!
damn,, made a liar out of me already Nicolet,,, lol. Well if you, or anyone knows anyone that has been patient and is still not able to log in,, please have them contact support@eccie.net and they will get the password reset.

This reminds me of the engineering credo: If it ain't broke,, fix it until it is.
I'm baaaaack. Thanks for your help, guys!
YAY!!!!!!!!!! She's BAAAAAAAAACK! You saucy, sexy, bitch you!
Lazrback.......... I would never make you do anything you don't wanna do. Unless you wanna try my hog tying expertise, among other things!