Private Delights / Tryst / Eros / Etc.

Hey so, in doing my dues/research. I am just running into a lot of tricky provider scenarios. It's just hard for me to trust some of these sites because there's no way for me to really verify that they are legit or that the reviews really mean anything.

In a previous life I did have a p411 account but of course things changed with the whole shutdown scenario and I haven't gone back. I've had a pretty reliable experience on eccie, but lots of providers from out of town are either unfamiliar or just prefer not to have an account for some reason.

Anyone have better info than me? I'd love to shed some light on which of these various other resources is worth trusting or not. Thnx everyone.
You have to cross reference those with this. Also, phone # and Google image search help.
I've had a couple of good hits off of Listcrawler but, that was from having good spider senses after a few decades in the game.
Ya the KC landscape is horrible right now.
Care to message and share some of those?
A couple of what?
Ya the KC landscape is horrible right now. Originally Posted by royamcr
What do you mean by that?
I think he means the selection of hookers is terrible
Seems like there are very few new especially young new girls joining eccie kc. All the young ones seem to go the sugar daddy sights or list crawler pages. Also some of the regular texas visitors have gone dark...jane Smith aurora moretti ...
  • Fsn57
  • 07-11-2019, 06:39 AM
Seems like there are very few new especially young new girls joining eccie kc. All the young ones seem to go the sugar daddy sights or list crawler pages. Also some of the regular texas visitors have gone dark...jane Smith aurora moretti ... Originally Posted by cmore197474
I do miss the traveling Texas hotties (Jane and crew). However, we are seeing traveling Asian hotties starting to come through.
Miss the elves too, now that was a fun crew...
Hey so, in doing my dues/research. I am just running into a lot of tricky provider scenarios. It's just hard for me to trust some of these sites because there's no way for me to really verify that they are legit or that the reviews really mean anything.

In a previous life I did have a p411 account but of course things changed with the whole shutdown scenario and I haven't gone back. I've had a pretty reliable experience on eccie, but lots of providers from out of town are either unfamiliar or just prefer not to have an account for some reason.

Anyone have better info than me? I'd love to shed some light on which of these various other resources is worth trusting or not. Thnx everyone. Originally Posted by Strangedaze420
I think this is something felt on both sides. It makes sense for both the provider and the client to do their due diligence when screening or choosing a provider.

The hype for Tryst and Private Delights has more to do with the general dissatisfaction with Eros from a provider standpoint. These platforms (Tryst/Private Delights) are relatively new, and may take some time to gain trust and build followers.

P411 is currently accepting new clients and providers with a reference.

As for myself, being new to Eccie, I don't rely solely on Encounters to verify. I still reach out to providers for references, etc.

Additionally, the more info I have to verify you, the more comfortable I feel scheduling the appointment.