What is there to do in Dallas area

Hey me and my girlfriend are in Dallas for a day or so and was wondering what there is to do yeah we like strip Clubs and all but is there any cool stuff to do for fun
Hi K, Usually there are a lot of fun things to do in Dallas, but these days it's pretty limited. But you can still eat, drink and shop! On a cold, wet day like today, staying under the covers with a few friends might be the thing to do!
This one posted an ad on OH2 saying no AA men and if she gets a call from one she will hang up. How racist can you be
This one posted an ad on OH2 saying no AA men and if she gets a call from one she will hang up. How racist can you be Originally Posted by ScrewedUp29
That is not racist!

If she has an NBA policy (and not all providers that have one are racist), then that means phone calls from them as well. What guy would contact a provider unless he has an interest in seeing her for a session? She is nipping it at the bud before it festers and an AA hobbyist thinks he has a chance to be the exception to her rule.
Not racist. But stereotypical.
All black men sound alike ?
So quickly this conversation went off course. Sweetheart, unfortunately, there are not lots of really fun things to do right now in the city. Bars are closed expect a few that have bent the rules a little. While it may not be your cup of tea, movie theaters and bowling alleys, and some escape rooms are open. Sorry but thats about the best I can do. What part of the city are you in and maybe someone can be more specific. "Dallas" is pretty large
She definitely has very piss poor customer service skills. It's her preference if she doesn't want to see AA but there is a proper and professional way to handle people that are not your preference. Hanging up in their face is not one of them and how would you know that you are talking to someone that is AA?
Go to Collettes !
I see that the OP is from Louisiana - north Louisiana.

I'm from southeast Louisiana originally, a caucasian (though my caucasian ancestors have been in North America for 400 years, and I am really thoroughly mixed Heinz 57 and not truly all caucasian).

Anyway, point is, I'm well educated formally and autodicatically, but I speak in a manner that might sound "black" to some people. It has to do with being raised in Louisiana pine woods, with Cajuns and Native Americans, as well as loving on black women in RW relationships for years on end.

I believe the OP can tell some of the time that a black person is on the phone, but it's presumptuous. And I believe she makes a mistake - no mistake to list her preferences, who cares? But the mistake of saying too much. Why advertise the fact that you intend to hang up on callers simply because you dont like the sound of their dialect?

I've seen providers putting rants in their profiles' "About Me" that go into detail over problems they've had with this or that client. Makes no sense to me. A new person looks up your profile because he is interested in you, and you spend your valuable web real estate space on dragging him through the mud of something and someone who upset you in the past?

Too much drama shit in your ads and profiles is enough to turn me elsewhere ASAP.

So, the OP I think says too much, but so do a lot of others who don't give enough thought to writing successful ads and profiles. Not knocking her preferences or intending to single her out, beause she is in good company it seems in this hobby world. Way too much ado about nothing that really matters is said in way too many ads. KISS