NETFLIX

Orange is the New Black OUTSTANDING

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2372162/
I need to check that out. I have it in my que just have not gotten to it yet. There are so many shows on Netflix I need to see.
It's a pretty good show...I look forward to the new season!
Is it really? I see it lingering there, but I haven't taken the bait. I'll have to check it out.
I just "binge watched" like 4 episodes last night because of this post. It's pretty damn good so far. Can't complain about the gratuitous nudity, either.
... Can't complain about the gratuitous nudity, either. Originally Posted by Mr.daddio
Damn it. I have to watch it now.
  • Mokoa
  • 08-17-2013, 02:01 PM
Yeah, I knew that would hook him.

I watched the the entire show and was quite entertained. I could not take my eyes off Alex, she reminds me of a sexy someone...Im guessing utr for now

I watched the the entire show and was quite entertained. I could not take my eyes off Alex, she reminds me of a sexy someone...Im guessing utr for now Originally Posted by Aftershock
Oh you bunch of sorry bastards does no one know of whom I speak of? (I mean pm me about her do not make it public cuz im sure this babe is on the dl lol) Oh well I guess its for the better. I really really miss that woman and hope one day I can spend a little more time with her before she goes away for good...unless she has already .
It only took me two days to watch all 13 episodes. I am bi not gay but, I would make "Alex" my wife.

All in all that show is awesome!!
I finished it last Friday morning. Not too bad. I'll have to watch the next season.

Is it fucked up that I fantasize about Suzane performing fellatio on me?

Because, you know... it has been my experience that the crazy ones are best in the sack... but, perhaps it's the adrenaline talking.