never underestimate the power of make-up lmao....

Stumbled across this in the chat room....

http://funnie.st/309/p0rnstars-witho...eup/3/?epic=ab
Thank God there are ladies like you,that don't have to make themselves up to be beautiful.
LMFAO! I love Bree Olson... What a smart-ass. I would do her, no matter what.

Samantha Saint looks pretty good without the make-up. So does Allie Haze. Brigitte B is also cute. I would totally do Mackenzie Pierce, no matter how she looked like.

Other great looking gals al-natural...
Madison Ivy
Mariah Mars
Nikki Seven
Sierra Sanders
Tori Black
Veronica Avluv
I have loved this series ever since I first saw it a few months back. They've added several other stars to their collection in that time. BTW, Tori Black, (and many other) still totally hot even without the makeup!
Thank God there are ladies like you,that don't have to make themselves up to be beautiful. Originally Posted by Keyzer Soze
Thank you!!!

LMFAO! I love Bree Olson... What a smart-ass. I would do her, no matter what. Originally Posted by JJ
Yea she cracks me up!
Ya'll are lucky you don't see me without makeup!! Yikes! lol
do a google search of Eva Longoria without makeup. The results are shocking.
Ya'll are lucky you don't see me without makeup!! Yikes! lol Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
I can not see you looking bad EVER ..... !
My first thought after seeing those pictures is "look for the Adam's apple and run away". That chick looks like a dude with makeup...Yikes!

B , your a natural beauty, makeup just gets in way....lol!

Stumbled across this in the chat room....

http://funnie.st/309/p0rnstars-witho...eup/3/?epic=ab Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey
Walk up next to Eva Longoria in HEB (when she lived here) and dont know who F**K she is!!!! Then see Tony outside in his black Ferrari & she jumps in...
I only made it through about half of them.....and the majority of those didn't look that much better with makeup....
  • Mokoa
  • 08-19-2013, 10:55 PM
do a google search of Eva Longoria without makeup. The results are shocking. Originally Posted by satexasguy
Yeah, I was wondering when that one would come up.
Ya'll are lucky you don't see me without makeup!! Yikes! lol Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Shut the Hell up (lol), you have gorgeous eyes. I bet that you look great (no matter what).
I wonder how many girls here would be willing to show makeup free faces hmm
I wonder how many girls here would be willing to show makeup free faces hmm Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
I truly do not mind going without make-up. Actually prefer it lol