Using rideshare services in our community.

I've been driving for Lyft for a year now and I've always been curious how many of us use it in hobby related situations. I know it happens, picked up a guy at an amp as well as a few ladies, that struck me as providers. I have worked as a driver for a few ladies I saw hobbying but that was of the Lyft clock. Do many of you use Lyft and uber? What has the experience been like? Any interesting stories?
I do when on tour I don't have a car so I use them to and from outcalls and from the airport to the hotel .

No stories here to tell I just get where I need to go . I'll talk to the driver but only like how long you been driving and things like .
I would never tell what i'm up to and dress not to stand out either , so the driver has no ideal what i'm up to or why I need a ride .
I always used rideshare while hobby in and I've had no problems and the people treat me with respect
and some of them are not stupid they can recognize when somebody is high being and they sometimes will cut you deals and say if you need a bunch of rides while you're in town so just personally call them
If you ever visit DFW I'd be happy to make an arrangement with you.
If you ever visit DFW I'd be happy to make an arrangement with you. Originally Posted by theone7885
You are a driver?
I would say one of my interesting stories is sometimes and drivers will try to hobby

That actually happens a lot because if they pick you up from one hotel and drop you off at another they already know what's going on so they will ask
Yes I'm a driver for Lyft
Well I will be in Dallas on the 6th after they lift all the restaurant regulations
Can't think if I have ever been asked why i'm going to and from one hotel to another . heck I could be going to meet friends for drinks that are not staying at the same hotel im . Most be my age ,
some don't even say hi .
  • BLM69
  • 03-20-2020, 09:20 PM
Can't think if I have ever been asked why i'm going to and from one hotel to another . heck I could be going to meet friends for drinks that are not staying at the same hotel im . Most be my age ,
some don't even say hi . Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
It must be your age for sure
No they're definitely not going to ask you if you are there to hobby but they're not dumb some just figure it out
I have been proposition by a dancer I picked up from a club but she was asking for way to much.