Any info on this beauty

I have seen this gal advertise a few months ago but never made it around to catching up with her..I believe she was with another another girl in BMT at one time..I have tried to find reviews on her but have come up empty handed.

https://beaumont.skipthegames.com/fe...y/756132809272
She advertises with Play2Pretty. There are a couple of positive reviews of her friend, but I don't recall seeing one her.

A65
Encounter report done in Shreveport/Bossier City on 12/22/2021 by Dirtybuck29 with a Yes recommendation. Her name is Snow.
Thanks Captain g…there looks to be several reviews on the Shreveport/Boosier board of her
You are in luck, thick chick lover! She is posting on Beaumont STG tonight!
And her ad says her new number is 409-904-9255
Good luck. I message Her last night about an appointment early this morning before going to work. She agreed sent me her location, and even text me about an hour before we were supposed to meet. I sent her a text saying I was on my way and when I got to her location I never heard back from her tried to call several times and text for room number but no response. Hopefully she sends some type of explanation.
I seen that…I’m working a shutdown right now..Hope I can find the time to slip by there soon and check her out..Hopefully do a review on this sweetie