Friendswood/Clearlake near Hobby airport

Hello Guys, I am wondering if you can tell me if this is an okay place to visit/work....I plan on coming June 9th to the 15th and have an incall I will be using.I haven't been back to Houston in about a year.Please let me know your feedback...Thanks April
Hello beautiful April - I would suggest the Galleria area, Hwy 59 & Kirby or I-10 & 610. Those are fairly convenient locations. Good luck
Thank you for the info...xoxo April
Have safe travels and enjoy your stay hon!
The Clear Lake area is very nice in a clean safe neighborhood kind of way, so long as you are south of the Beltway. Wouldn't stay north of it if I were you. Now on that note I don't know if there are any providers in that general area with incalls. Yeah, some service that area but it always seems as if they are outcall. So I'm sure the guys out there will like not having to drive an hour into town to seek relief.
  • tth
  • 05-24-2016, 12:38 PM
Hopefully you'll come to clear lake, however I am a tad under your age requirement...
Probably the only time I will say I wish I was over 40!!! Clear lake is a nice area and doesn't have all the competition that the galleria are would and its starving for good providers. Plus it's close to Kemah and Galveston tourist areas if you'd want to hit those up. Like said above stay south of the beltway on 45.
That 45 traffic this weekend. Wanted to go to Kemah. Shit hit a snails crawl at Airport.
That 45 traffic this weekend. Wanted to go to Kemah. Shit hit a snails crawl at Airport. Originally Posted by Permission2Look
It's always like that, lol. It is Houston after all. Aren't they still doing the construction along 45 down in Clear Lake?
I hope that you enjoy your stay in the area luv, I always stay busy over in that area in particular!!!! Therefore, I know that you will do great as well!!
I am in area with a private incall. I do well in area. Back for month of June. Just screen very well. SE Houston is hot.
Enjoy your stay