Thread for those who want to fight. No moderators are allowed.

Enjoy everyone but leave your "pistols" at home.
go time
Oh looky looky, I'm under My Hobby Lobster Again....

By the way WW, I'd see you
"No moderators allowed" being in the title of this thread won't save you from being banned once again. You will inevitably post something against the rules and then have to wait until your Cat shit handle is good to go again.

By the way WW, I'd see you Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
^^^
You must be hard up for business to offer to see him. The guy couldn't get laid in a whore house with a fistful of cash. No one else seemed to have that problem there. That ought to tell you something about him.
"No moderators allowed" being in the title of this thread won't save you from being banned once again. You will inevitably post something against the rules and then have to wait until your Cat shit handle is good to go again. Originally Posted by albundy
You are free to fight, Bro. I built it, they will come.

not sure what this is gonna look like in the morning

^^^
You must be hard up for business to offer to see him. The guy couldn't get laid in a whore house with a fistful of cash. No one else seemed to have that problem there. That ought to tell you something about him. Originally Posted by albundy
  • Trey
  • 05-23-2016, 10:54 PM
It will probably get moved as it is not related to the hobby.
It will probably get closed as well as it only serves a negative purpose.
Wolfwhistle probably just came in his pants. Probably not the first time.
"No moderators allowed" being in the title of this thread won't save you from being banned once again. You will inevitably post something against the rules and then have to wait until your Cat shit handle is good to go again.

^^^
You must be hard up for business to offer to see him. The guy couldn't get laid in a whore house with a fistful of cash. No one else seemed to have that problem there. That ought to tell you something about him. Originally Posted by albundy
Let him get some pussy before he goes on a shooting spree
Nobody else wants to fuck him...why not?
Let him get some pussy before he goes on a shooting spree
Nobody else wants to fuck him...why not? Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Again read some reviews before you eat more foot. But I digress. Welcome Bro. Continue with your fight.

Awesome !!! ... I'm ready = )

Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
Mod hat off

I like this one!

Mod hat back on