How Do You Guys Feel About Downtown Houston Incalls?

Hi, I will be in Houston tomorrow and my favorite place to stay down there is Downtown (I am a sucker for a jetted tub!). I am wondering if a downtown incall would be a deterrent for you guys. I know parking is not usually good, but that hotel will allow short stays to park in valet free of charge (free to you). Is there anything else that would make you guys said no to downtown? Let me know. Thanks!

Morgan
No not really Parking and Traffic would be the biggest for me. Some providers insist on stays at hotels with no self parking and the valet is upwards of 40 dollars but there are ways it but downtown if you have the parking situated is good
I am not going to stay downtown. I just love that particular hotel and its jacuzzi bath tub. I might survive without it.
As long as wherever you are the parking is free n plentyful and its close to a major free way you should be good sexy brown sugar
hosting downtown is GREAT and ideal!
i miss my old spot Very much! (can't afford to pay 3k a month for a 1br loft atm...
sigh, i miss those days tho... and that place xo
When I lived in Houston I would host pretty close to downtown in the Museum District and did very well.

Gents, I've met tons of strippers, providers, and companions. None of them have an A1 body like Morgan...nearly coughed up her donation that night...

Y'all are in for a real TREAT!
I prefer Sugar Land, lol
Yum!
Hi, I will be in Houston tomorrow and my favorite place to stay down there is Downtown (I am a sucker for a jetted tub!). I am wondering if a downtown incall would be a deterrent for you guys. I know parking is not usually good, but that hotel will allow short stays to park in valet free of charge (free to you). Is there anything else that would make you guys said no to downtown? Let me know. Thanks!

Morgan Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Have safe travels and enjoy your stay hon!
Yeah, traffic and parking are the biggest issues downtown. Many, if not most companies, don't even pay for the parking for their employees. I used to work downtown and luckily had my parking paid for, but others didn't. Seemed strange to me.

Side note: I still find it strange in a city with so much outdoor parking I think companies would have happier employees if they provided covered parking like awnings or trees.