this seems hard to ask for

i need a friend of Scarlett Rossi to come see me so she thinks i'm an ok client to have. i'm fairly too private on here for my own good and need more respect points i guess. most likely it will be a waste of your time and my money since i doubt we will do anything. i just need more referals i guess.
Hope it works out for you - I am in a similar boat...plenty of providers I would like to see, but almost all of them require references...I hobby maybe once or twice a year. By the time I have a reference, I don't use it before it expires (references to "recent referrals" seem to have a 3-6 month shelf life, at least from my read).
i couldn't agree more my friend. thanks
All the following require light or alternative screening !

AngelIsAFreak6969
Aphrodite
bbw juicy booty
BellaBee87
Bridgette Ann
Busty Betzi
Catricia
Darling Lisa
Gold Coast Beauty
Jennatx
Just Alisha
lindsaypage
MsKristine
privatecollections /Piper Leone
Shayla84
Spinner Ally Ray
sue_nami
Sweet Lisa
sxyveronica
Toya Titties
Victoria Lyn ( if you have seen someone else )

(listed in alphabetical order)

Stay Safe and Have Fun
Well I see new guys and give references if you're a nice fellow and I am known enough for my word to be trusted on a reference. So gentlemen, for a mere $100 you get a massage, some fun and a reference. I have a clean quiet incall in south Austin and have 25 positive reviews and not one single negative one. Come see a calm mature experienced provider to help with your references.
Nicely done baby doll
Get P411 and you will not have any of these problems.

F2C, I think you should take out bellabee from the list. She seems to have retired.
F2C, I think you should take out bellabee from the list. She seems to have retired. Originally Posted by Hobbyrover
THX, done
Please check your pm's, OP. If you do not have references or are not a member anywhere that is not a problem. You can do alternative screening thru my website, fyi.

I don't screen for "respect points" or require that you have a minimum number of reviews or be a big poster on the boards or anything. I am actually kind of the opposite, if anything

Perhaps we don't have the same interests or I felt we would not be a good match for some reason. I am really not sure. Whatever it is, I am sure it can be worked out privately via pm.

Respectfully,

Scarlett
Fun2Come

Probably should get rid of privatecollections /Piper Leone as well. She's been in Dallas for a while now.
THX, will do
You should remove Busty Betzi too. May she RIP
sadly, I already did...