Dear Shayla84

Shayla,

please take this as a friendly wake up call from a hobbyist friend.

You NCNS'ed me last week (I leave it up to you to give the reason in this forum that you gave me, it is inconsequential really).
I am going to believe what you told me. Shit happens, BUT ...

I know of two other hobbyists who you also NCNS'ed recently (one even more than once I might add). That won't happen with me.
(May be they will step forward or not, I know who they are and they have confirmed it).

You are incredibly talented and gifted and "work" very hard BCD therefore I intended to see you again even though you also almost NCNS'ed me on our first meeting and only checked in when the meeting was about to start by giving me directions.

Please clean up your TCB and do your damn best to cut out these NCNSes.

You are awesome and offer a lot, don't be your own worst enemy and ruin what you have build here for yourself.

THX !!!
Well I thank you for what you have said and I agree things do heppen I am constantly losing my phone and thing happen because I am always on the go somewhere whether its paying bills and payments or providing ore something personal that I am taking care of. I am not good at organizing and have told many people that and I have probably had innocidents with others too but I still try to provide when I had a broken jaw I provided 3 days with a broken jaw until I couldnt take it anymore. Got in to a car accident and the very next day was providing. Things have happened to kids and I keep it going and now 4th of july someone tryed to rob me and faught me and I winded up getting stabbed twice and look whose here still providing, I do have my issues like the rest and I should at least let someone know something after at least but if something happens to me eccie is not the first thing on my mind, I am sorry but its not. But maybe I need to not book so far a head of time (days or a week) because so much can happen in that time. No harm no fowl I am not upset what you have said its true I did lose my phone for like a day or so at the car payment place and didnt know where it was so couldnt responsed, and traveled and retraced my steps from the south side to the north. Theres nothing else to say. I apologize, but I can not promise it will never happen again to anyone ever but I will try my best to not let it happen again
Well I thank you for what you have said and I agree things do heppen I am constantly losing my phone and thing happen because I am always on the go somewhere whether its paying bills and payments or providing ore something personal that I am taking care of.

I am not good at organizing and have told many people that and I have probably had innocidents with others too but I still try to provide when I had a broken jaw I provided 3 days with a broken jaw until I couldnt take it anymore. Got in to a car accident and the very next day was providing.

Things have happened to kids and I keep it going and now 4th of july someone tryed to rob me and faught me and I winded up getting stabbed twice and look whose here still providing, I do have my issues like the rest and I should at least let someone know something after at least but if something happens to me eccie is not the first thing on my mind, I am sorry but its not. But maybe I need to not book so far a head of time (days or a week) because so much can happen in that time. No harm no fowl I am not upset what you have said its true I did lose my phone for like a day or so at the car payment place and didnt know where it was so couldnt responsed, and traveled and retraced my steps from the south side to the north. Theres nothing else to say. I apologize, but I can not promise it will never happen again to anyone ever but I will try my best to not let it happen again Originally Posted by shayla84
You get a lot of credit for taking the criticism so well and trying to explain. We all wish you well and as you observe you have issues, "like the rest". All you can do is try to get better.

We all know being a provider isn't an easy path. If you had been top of your class in organization or TCB or business you might not have chosen this path (but there are some that did), but here you are so I think if you just try like most of us to get a little better at something like org or TCB or keeping track of your phone, computer or car or even straightening up an incall or whatever, it will all get a little better and easier eventually. Good luck and I hope to meet you one of these days soon.
Yea...kudos to Shayla for standing up and owning it! Makes me want to schedule an appointment with you right now! ;-)
For those who have everyday jobs, we are all held accountable for our actions. It shouldn't be any different for a provider who's main source of income is this lifestyle. If you worked at IBM how long do you think you could not show up to work before you get fired?! This should be approached in the same manner. Just a little food for thought.
Shayla, appreciate your honest response and your willingness to do your best !!!

Details are something you might also want to pay attention to. When did the Walmart become a car payment place? Again not a big deal.

Puccipleaser put it in a pretty good perspective for you and all of US who try to make a living and need to make ends meet.

MODS, You can go ahead and close this thread. THX

Details are something you might also want to pay attention to. When did the Walmart become a car payment place? Again not a big deal.

MODS, You can go ahead and close this thread. THX Originally Posted by fun2come
Hmmmmmmmmmm

You post a thread in coed. Now you point out something else this provider needs to pay attention to, and now you want this thread to be closed?

It may not be a pressing world matter BUT, you did feel the need to post a thread about it.

Don't tap out to the mods, let the thread play out. You did start this ya know?

sixx
I agree with Sixx.

I don't agree with F2C posting this in Coed. I think it's a shitty thing to do, actually. If you have an issue with a provider, then PM her. If that doesn't solve your problem, then go talk about her in the men's lounge behind her back like a decent human being. But trying to publicly humiliate her? That's a chicken shit thing to do. And then trying to get the last word in and close the thread - seriously? You've lost points in my book.
  • kSoze
  • 07-08-2013, 04:07 AM
Again not a big deal.

MODS, You can go ahead and close this thread. THX Originally Posted by fun2come
If not a BIG deal then why are you making it one? Then asking the MODS to close thread...

Often there is a deep-seated fear of rejection pushing condescension

I don't agree with F2C posting this in Coed. I think it's a shitty thing to do, actually. If you have an issue with a provider, then PM her. If that doesn't solve your problem, then go talk about her in the men's lounge behind her back like a decent human being. But trying to publicly humiliate her? That's a chicken shit thing to do. And then trying to get the last word in and close the thread - seriously? You've lost points in my book. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Claire, you hit the nail on the head.. the op does not really want to discuss it, public humiliation of others make some members feel better about the fact that they not only have to buy pussy but, beg and chase it down only to still get the run around lol. F2C, what happened to ALL the other choices you brag about? Do they NOT want to see you either? F2C, when someone gives you an excuse after an excuse after an excuse it's just a nice way of letting you know something else without really knowing how to say it, do you follow?

Being stood up is one thing but, being stood up by one of your BIGGEST supporters.. I can't say I feel you but damn that must suck and not in a good way lol
You've lost points in my book. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I'm giggling at this thread paired with the thread that is an open love letter to another provider. For many reasons actually, but I won't go into it beyond a mention.

I'm also curious about this thread being a general discussion of the importance of good TCB paired with the thread discussing yes/no takes on reviews. This is a good example of real life fucking up the fantasy. Although it'd be nice for a girl to be on her A-game each and every day for each and every 58 minute hour, life doesn't work out that way. Sometimes the IOP is harder to provide, sometimes it's hardly an illusion at all. Some mornings I wake up and wish I could clock in at a GH and other mornings I am grumpy as fuck and just want coffee and quiet and I'm happy that I'm now longer providing on the regular.

I will be the first to admit that I was probably a B-/C+ on my TCB game back when I was providing full time, but I don't really regret that. If I woke up and just didn't feel like entertaining a new gentleman or an especially draining repeat, I didn't. Looking back, my it's probably what kept me from becoming too jaded and it probably kept my BCD skills at a higher level. (And yes, NCNS is different from last minute cancellation, but whatev.) So if you are cancelled on or NCNS'd, think of it as saving $$ and not as losing out on the world's best hour. If a girl is in the position to cancel/NCNS, chances are she wasn't up to providing the world's best hour.

Fun story -- the BCD/TCB showdown is why I sort of preferred my agency days. If I woke up and didn't feel like working I didn't. If I woke up extra energetic and extra horned up, I "clocked in" even if I wasn't planning to work. And no, the head of the agency wasn't a "pimp," she was a hard-ass blonde who scared the dudes into watching their own damn clocks and counting their bills twice. I liked her. I liked giving her a fair cut.
  • kSoze
  • 07-08-2013, 07:12 AM
I'm giggling at this thread paired with the thread that is an open love letter to another provider. For many reasons actually, but I won't go into it beyond a mention. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
I found it (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=781330) comical myself lol

And no, the head of the agency wasn't a "pimp," she was a hard-ass blonde who scared the dudes into watching their own damn clocks and counting their bills twice. I liked her. I liked giving her a fair cut. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Hmmm, I knew someone like that too... and as always written with such eloquence Ms JennsLolli, I love your intelect and your style, its sexy!!!
If not a BIG deal then why are you making it one? Then asking the MODS to close thread...

Often there is a deep-seated fear of rejection pushing condescension

Claire, you hit the nail on the head.. the op does not really want to discuss it, public humiliation of others make some members feel better about the fact that they not only have to buy pussy but, beg and chase it down only to still get the run around lol. F2C, what happened to ALL the other choices you brag about? Do they NOT want to see you either? F2C, when someone gives you an excuse after an excuse after an excuse it's just a nice way of letting you know something else without really knowing how to say it, do you follow?

Being stood up is one thing but, being stood up by one of your BIGGEST supporters.. I can't say I feel you but damn that must suck and not in a good way lol Originally Posted by kSoze
Speaking of desperation, and not being able to even pay a lady to see them http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1053003208 . How's this working out? Only joking as I know she will never see you. Have you gotten any appts with your phone number listed? Don't get too desperate, other guys are on here getting reviews. One day someone will actually want to fuck you.

I'm giggling at this thread paired with the thread that is an open love letter to another provider. For many reasons actually, but I won't go into it beyond a mention.

I'm also curious about this thread being a general discussion of the importance of good TCB paired with the thread discussing yes/no takes on reviews. This is a good example of real life fucking up the fantasy. Although it'd be nice for a girl to be on her A-game each and every day for each and every 58 minute hour, life doesn't work out that way. Sometimes the IOP is harder to provide, sometimes it's hardly an illusion at all. Some mornings I wake up and wish I could clock in at a GH and other mornings I am grumpy as fuck and just want coffee and quiet and I'm happy that I'm now longer providing on the regular.

I will be the first to admit that I was probably a B-/C+ on my TCB game back when I was providing full time, but I don't really regret that. If I woke up and just didn't feel like entertaining a new gentleman or an especially draining repeat, I didn't. Looking back, my it's probably what kept me from becoming too jaded and it probably kept my BCD skills at a higher level. (And yes, NCNS is different from last minute cancellation, but whatev.) So if you are cancelled on or NCNS'd, think of it as saving $$ and not as losing out on the world's best hour. If a girl is in the position to cancel/NCNS, chances are she wasn't up to providing the world's best hour.

Fun story -- the BCD/TCB showdown is why I sort of preferred my agency days. If I woke up and didn't feel like working I didn't. If I woke up extra energetic and extra horned up, I "clocked in" even if I wasn't planning to work. And no, the head of the agency wasn't a "pimp," she was a hard-ass blonde who scared the dudes into watching their own damn clocks and counting their bills twice. I liked her. I liked giving her a fair cut. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Approx 99% of us paying clients wake up, drag ass to a job we hate, and still have to perform, or guess what? We get fired! Wake up this is reality. No entitlement to easy cash. And none of your clientle are doing it for 200+ hr!
  • Annef
  • 07-08-2013, 08:39 AM
I agree with Sixx.

I don't agree with F2C posting this in Coed. I think it's a shitty thing to do, actually. If you have an issue with a provider, then PM her. If that doesn't solve your problem, then go talk about her in the men's lounge behind her back like a decent human being. But trying to publicly humiliate her? That's a chicken shit thing to do. And then trying to get the last word in and close the thread - seriously? You've lost points in my book. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Oh my god, concur. And all this, let me pat you on the head Shayla, glad you want to do better is nauseating. Completely fucking patronizing. Who in the hell do you guys think you are? As far as funtocome (or whatever), you clearly used this board as a form of retribution and that's not what its for. You could have easily pmed this woman. She doesn't seem to hard to address. Shayla was pretty gracious. I would have torn your ass a new one.
Okay, I am not taking sides here because this did not happen to me. I just want to get feedback from those who read this thread. If a provider starts to rack up a list of NCNS's, and doesn't get back with the clients who make time in their daily schedules for the session, what are us gents supposed to do? Claire stated that we should make that known in the Men's Lounge, and some other ladies agree with her. Who else agrees with her?

Before you answer that question read carefully: I have noticed that when us gents write reviews about NCNS with no activities taking place, it is always moved here to Co-Ed. Wouldn't what F2C stated be along those same lines? I don't know, I'm just asking what you think.

I have read Shayla's posts in Co-Ed, and she is very good at publicly announcing reasons why she has been "AWOL." She was very good here about responding, and if I'm correct it seemed like an apology to F2C. She did not play "artful dodger" and completely avoid the issue. She owned up to it and explained why.

When I read F2C's post about wanting to close the thread, to me it appeared that he felt that the issue was resolved and that he accepted it. It seemed to me that he felt like no further discussion was needed. But, others think differently.

Again, not taking sides because I honestly was not there, so I cannot formulate an opinion about all this. So, I'm being like Fox News: "We report, you decide."

• kSoze
  • 07-08-2013, 09:44 AM
If providers took the time to list every time a client NCNS them, this board would be flooded with these kinds of threads. Thank GOD most of the girls are not whiney lil bitches and just let things go...