Eccie will be off-line at midnight tonight..Thursday..

And should be back before day break tomorrow morning..friday.

I see pauly made a post regarding this..however some of yall might not have seen it...

Also if yall notice any strangeness after we are back up and running please post so we can handle the issues ...

Alrighty..stay warm or find someone that help you
Achieve that!! oh..dont forget to tip your waitress!
Thnx for the heads up Miss AJ
You got it pretty lady! :-)
I thought it was last night ???
it was off last night
They doing it again???
I was going by
It has been a great run over the past 5 years, but as of Thursday at 12am CST I regret to inform everyone that ECCIE Worldwide will go offline.

It's been real, it's been fun...

..and we'll pick right back up where we left off when the site comes back up in the morning after a huge system update. LOL

Seriously though, we apologize in advance for any inconvenience. We can possibly expect weird glitches and odd behavior on Thursday but the kinks will be ironed out shortly and the site should be faster and smoother than ever.

Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Thursday at 12am CST is over right
Opps my mistake..it was last night...
I have have my teading glasses on now..

Appologies for inconvenience..

Please tip your waitresses..
Good news is I've noticed no weirdness or odd behavior, which is unusual for eccie. Except that I just overtipped my waitress.
Good news is I've noticed no weirdness or odd behavior, which is unusual for eccie. Originally Posted by trojantide
This has been the smoothest one I've ever seen with Eccie. Just a few minor hiccups early but that was nothing.
CC, your pic is soooo adorable
What about my avatar?
Mine has always been more adorable than yours 3sides.
CC, your pic is soooo adorable Originally Posted by Angel14609
What about my avatar? Originally Posted by pyramider
Mine has always been more adorable than yours 3sides. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
always good to see the "do as I say not as I do " remains unchanged

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
I could move it to the nothing thread since the topic of the thread is done now and its a dead topic, if that will make you happy.
No, wait...how about I just lock it? I love to watch all the whining, crying and gnashing of teeth and those always entertaining cries of censorship and heavy-handed moderating.
  • Doove
  • 02-21-2015, 06:52 AM
I could move it to the nothing thread since the topic of the thread is done now and its a dead topic, if that will make you happy.
No, wait...how about I just lock it? I love to watch all the whining, crying and gnashing of teeth and those always entertaining cries of censorship and heavy-handed moderating. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
His point was entirely reasonable and valid, and you give him nothing in response but an attitude.

Not that i find that surprising, from you.
always good to see the "do as I say not as I do " remains unchanged

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not. Originally Posted by JONBALLS

So you actually thinck SpongeBob is more adorable than a puppy? I left a hanging curve ball out there, CC took a cut. No harm, no foul. Over the years, I have enjoyed the give and take with CC. I am sure he has rolled his eyes at several of my posts. So guideline 6 does not apply in this case.