The Perfect Breast & Nipple: your favorite types

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The breast and nipple are perhaps the most important tissues for humankind. Seriously. Therefore, they have a million biological and evolutionary reasons to become a focus of sexual attention. And just plain fun, for men certainly, and perhaps for some women as well.

Some men are particularly drawn to buttocks, as are women, which is a separate and very serious subject for a later thread, I hope.

For now,

breast shape: round, perky, slightly upcurved, pointy, etc.

size

firmness

nipple types

size

color

areolae type

anything else you might want to include, including presence/absence of nipple hairs

There is an age factor here as well, that I cannot quite quantify, but should be included. 20s, 30s, 40s, etc.

Since the new policy allows freedom to post photos, please try to post pics of your ideal breast types. Faces included please, if possible. Disembodied pictures of human beings seem rather eerie and gross.

Do you think this is a worthwhile thread? If not, please close it down.

I personally feel cosmetic surgeons do a terrible job in either breast enhancement or any other breast "improvement" (as far as a pleasing natural shape or appearance is concerned). When people talk about M&Ms, they really look like blown-up M&M candies to me. No art, no aesthetic sense, just two round balls sitting where once a wonderful thing of beauty existed, no matter how small or allegedly mis-shapen.

There are few transsexual breasts that look close to natural to me, and I wonder if they are getting their money's worth, for the doctors certainly are getting their pound of flesh and more!!

Perhaps someone who is good with statistics and creating tables will volunteer and tabulate the results so we can see how things look in terms of numbers and types? Maybe?

Thank you.
You didn't give your preference unless I missed it speed reading your post. I can't paste pics from my phone. But I like firm A/B's with sensitive nips that turn into perfect little volcano's when made erect.
Those propped above tight abs, shapely ass and long toned legs under a bare beaver. No MM's!
Any guesses?
The best female breast is the natural one on my mouth.

as for MM. The best M&M's are peanut. Butt Doc says its ok for me to try to eat again.
As long as the nips are perky and responsive I'm happy. MM's are ok but I prefer natural. Victoria Lane had the best MM's I've ever seen. Problem with MM's alot of times the gals get them too big. I think the natural sag breasts have is sexy. Generally speaking, breasts that are C's or larger shouldn't completely defy gravity. Lahna Love has outstanding naturals as does Krystal Curves and RB. Just give me responsive perky nips and I'm good :-)
unless I missed it speed reading your post. Originally Posted by trojantide
I've never NOT speed read a gp post.

Puffy nips is my vote.
A little visual assistance
This is easy, in fantasyland Emily Ratajkowski:
Attached Images File Type: jpg GirlGone1-57-11].JPG (228.0 KB, 282 views)
She also has a perfect pussy:
Attached Images File Type: jpg 0e67c1da.jpg (206.7 KB, 281 views)
A little visual assistance Originally Posted by Angel14609
Love it!
In reality land, Ava in the Falls. Same tits, only bigger and a great kitty too, take my word for it:
Attached Images File Type: jpg _1408596482094_b885972456febcf150_0.jpg (37.0 KB, 261 views)
This new policy is gonna be fun!!

And doesn't matter to me, I love all titties period

And doesn't matter to me, I love all titties period Originally Posted by rodeomann22

Not to be acomplete party pooper, this girl looks like the russian from The Americans.

My favorite boob joke.
Originally Posted by rodeomann22
I told you you would like it