French kissing builds your immune system.....more reason to play this winter!

• Chloe
  • 02-24-2015, 03:38 AM
Hmmm sounds fun, maybe one day....
Tounge punching the fart box must make a person invincible.
  • Chloe
  • 02-24-2015, 05:46 AM
Johnny you're looking like the new/old nasty john with a new handle to harrass.
Johnny you're looking like the new/old nasty john with a new handle to harrass. Originally Posted by Chloe
Your concerns about second handles should be RTM'd. Or taken to Celso's playpen. Specify the harassment while you are at it.

I own what I post. How about you? What is your sandbox thread really about?

On topic, I believe exposure encourages disease resistance. So if DFK helps, why not DATO? Or didn't I word it delicately enough?
  • Chloe
  • 02-24-2015, 06:29 AM
Not attacking you. Just a warrior on poor tastefully made posts.
http://rt.com/news/206091-french-kis...sfer-bacteria/ Originally Posted by Chloe
Makes sense other doctors been saying this for years....
Johnny you're looking like the new/old nasty john with a new handle to harrass. Originally Posted by Chloe
Kinda like being 'recycled', eh.......
Not attacking you. Just a warrior on poor tastefully made posts. Originally Posted by Chloe
Scary, even kinda sounds/posts like a departed clone PM.....
Thanks Chloe. I knew there was an upside to good ol DFK

Scary, even kinda sounds/posts like a departed clone PM..... Originally Posted by Celso
I sound like PM? Speaking of the old devil, I'm soooo sorry Mary that you have to go without his love. But better to sound like a hero than to be a fizzled old zero.

Doctors have been speaking about DFK or anallingus for years? Link?
Your concerns about second handles should be RTM'd. Or taken to Celso's playpen. Specify the harassment while you are at it.

I own what I post. How about you? What is your sandbox thread really about?

On topic, I believe exposure encourages disease resistance. So if DFK helps, why not DATO? Or didn't I word it delicately enough? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
you can feel the with this pair
Chole, THANK YOU very much for the booster shot you gave me at the AC!!!!
I sound like PM? Speaking of the old devil, I'm soooo sorry Mary that you have to go without his love. But better to sound like a hero than to be a fizzled old zero. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Echoes....crickets....It's like Déjà Vu all over again, eh PM couldn't of said it better.....opps thinck he just did!!!......

Doctors have been speaking about DFK or anallingus for years? Link? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Chloe gave linck in Post #1.....guess ya missed it....again....
The anallingus was a brain fart you added....FFS!!!....

However considering the time of day you posted it, which was well into 'Happy Hour'...... your brain fart post is quite understandable, XY, Qi, PM JC, et al.......
  • Chloe
  • 02-25-2015, 03:22 AM
As I will reiterate..... I bartend and strip as well as teach early in the am a few days a week. So my hours and sleep time is way off a normal schedule. Yet I moderate my posts here and there. Lol

Scary, even kinda sounds/posts like a departed clone PM..... Originally Posted by Celso
Echoes....crickets....It's like Déjà Vu all over again, eh PM couldn't of said it better.....opps thinck he just did!!!......

Chloe gave linck in Post #1.....guess ya missed it....again....
The anallingus was a brain fart you added....FFS!!!....

However considering the time of day you posted it, which was well into 'Happy Hour'...... your brain fart post is quite understandable, XY, Qi, PM JC, et al....... Originally Posted by Celso
I was asking for your link, you boring old fizzle. You have anything real to say today, or just another barrage of pointless, mindless, irrelevant waste?

You're still of the opinion I am multi-handled? With nothing to go on? Anyone support this claim? It's boring, and like the rest of your posts, too insignificant to even be considered stupid.

Unfortunately DFK, assuming you have indulged in it, is no protection from leading a boring, meaningless existence that slowly degenerates a soul until he thinks he's a hotshot for badmouthing amps and praising Canada. Fizzle is too exciting a word to represent your pathetic existence.
Getting a few providers joining in again. This woman is a dynamo and sexual legend but that doesn't mean we have to verbally abuse her. We have had legendary women like Frankie fine Lee Ellis sin and others join in only to be chased away by the stupidity.I was lucky enough to enjoy Chloe once in a gangbang and besides a great lay she was a great girl. Anyways when I can swing it again I will treat myself once again she was truly what lol boys and old men dream about