How long in advance have you set an appointment with a provider?

I this guy on here who set an appointment in January with me a week in advance. Then it felt like he had the intentions of requiring me to talk to him ALL WEEK, ALL DAY, EACH DAY. And because I did not he did not keep his appointment. Today he hit me u and I tell him there's a NCNS fee which he agrees to. And then when asked when he wanted to get together he tells me th 19, 20, 21, or 22 of this month.

Am I wrong in thonking that he's really just being a pain in the butt? Or what? I'm fairly new here and would like some honest feed back.
That guy is a time waster and you should avoid him. I book ladies in advance all the time, sometimes a couple of weeks depending on my personal schedule and carving out time for the hobby. But, I don't pester her in between. If the appointment is booked more than 2 weeks in advance, such as a lady touring, I'll send a short note to confirm a week before, then again the day before. Nothing more. I don't have the time, and neither does the lady.
That guy is a time waster and you should avoid him. I book ladies in advance all the time, sometimes a couple of weeks depending on my personal schedule and carving out time for the hobby. But, I don't pester her in between. If the appointment is booked more than 2 weeks in advance, such as a lady touring, I'll send a short note to confirm a week before, then again the day before. Nothing more. I don't have the time, and neither does the lady. Originally Posted by Woodford
I agree. I'll book a week or so out if I'm travelling, or if there is a lady I want to meet locally to make sure our schedules click and I give her time to check my references. But after that, I normally check in with her when I arrive in her town (week of), and then the day of.
I, too, like to book well in advance. As the others have said, though, I don't expect daily communication. I communicate however many times it takes to confirm all the details, then I don't contact her again until the day before to confirm, then an hour or so before on the day of the appointment.

I had the reverse happen to me. I scheduled about a week in advance with a provider. She sent me a text every day. It was very weird, as I couldn't figure out why she was texting me or how I should respond. That experience made me even more convinced that contact should be only what is necessary to make the appointment and confirm the appointment.
I this guy on here who set an appointment in January with me a week in advance. Then it felt like he had the intentions of requiring me to talk to him ALL WEEK, ALL DAY, EACH DAY. And because I did not he did not keep his appointment. Today he hit me u and I tell him there's a NCNS fee which he agrees to. And then when asked when he wanted to get together he tells me th 19, 20, 21, or 22 of this month.

Am I wrong in thonking that he's really just being a pain in the butt? Or what? I'm fairly new here and would like some honest feed back. Originally Posted by Sweet Dreamy Holly
No one should wasted no one's time.