Images!!

why is it we cant fully nude on photos but then I see so many completely nude photos of girls whats the deal?

thanks
bella
why is it we cant fully nude on photos but then I see so many completely nude photos of girls whats the deal?

thanks
bella Originally Posted by Isabellaloves
I don't understand. Are you referring to showcases? If you see one that doesn't comply with the rules you can RTM.
You are allowed to post nude pics, both in the forums and your showcases. What we want to avoid is full-on exposed pussy shots. Think Playboy vs Hustler type photos.
At that point it becomes a judgment call
Bring the taint . . .
If you have a question about any of them, just send them to me...
Tastefull = nice....camera phone pics with your legs spread wide open...not so much .....(well not for me at least), though I'm sure some...erm...Charlie , wouldn't mind
As charlie says taste is a matter of opinion. I personally would not want to see taco shots of all the ladies. I do like nudes that include legs ass and breasts. Lets leave the pussy alone so we can imagine a little bit anyway. The female form is the best thing on the planet( until some of them open their mouths) lol. Just kidding
I'm sorry I wouldn't wanna be completely nude in my photos leaves nothing to the imagination.
CHarleStud your awesome! lol Valerie I wanna do u! your super hot! yumm.....

mariah your so right does leave more to imagination..also nice tits!

thanks yall!
i like the tasteful camera phone full pussy shots....defintely gets my motor turning and fingers dialing.
Full body nude shots that comply with the rules are very enticing and a great way to let guys know what you have to offer. It beats a lot of meaningless words in ads and in the showcase. Some providers just post a nude pic or two with some contact info and probably get great results.
Val, another outstanding avatar shot- very sexxxy.
As I said above, nude shots which are done within the rules and very tasteful are all the promotion one needs to let the guys know what they are "getting themselves into" at least in terms of appearance even without the face. You only need a pic and contact info. Here is another good showcase:
http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=2150
I completely agree with you. I think a little mystery is a good thing and more seductive although I have seen nudes tastefully done and some not that are just not sexy in my opinion....
I'm sorry I wouldn't wanna be completely nude in my photos leaves nothing to the imagination. Originally Posted by Mariah Moore