Do providers let hobbyist bring toys?

Sitting here thinking- I have a brand new rabbitt that need breaking in.

Then it suddenly occured to me that maybe you providers would be a little scared of a toy that not your own.

Speak up ladies-lol
I have taken toys to the party, but it wasnt my first time with the provider.
Had a former girlfriend ask me to purchase a strapon to bring to her place for "some fun" one evening. I often wonder what happened to that girl!
OHHHHHHH Olesweetie, I would love a new rabbit... Toys are one of my favs.
Yes, I LOVE toys!
I too love toys, but if it were used...I would'nt want to use it.
I most certainly do Still seeking the fastest vib in the world...
I have just started playing with toys.....So far I just have a pocket rocket. I am waiting for someone to bring me a jackrabbit or a strap on (hint-hint)
I have just started playing with toys.....So far I just have a pocket rocket. I am waiting for someone to bring me a jackrabbit or a strap on (hint-hint) Originally Posted by mikahranae
Sounds like someone needs to take Mikahranea shopping :-D
Mmmm, I LOVE toys.... big ones, small ones, vibrating, pulsating, clit ticklers and all. lol.
Plus its a multi purpose orgasm... I can get myself off.. or you... or my girlfriend... whichever you prefer. :-)

**However I'm 90% sure most ladies are more inclined to say "No" if they are anything less than brand spanking new & fresh out of the packaging** (or at least i am)
Depends on the type of 'toy' you bring, doesn't it? If you were to bring a big 'ol donkey kong strapon the girl's opinion might differ from a Rabbit. If you brought a "Sparkler" which is a slender metal tube pushed down a man's urethra and then electrfied, you might get a different look from the Provider than if it was a can of flavored gel.
Bring the toys, (new that is..)
or lets go shopping for some.

That's always my answer...
When asked.
I love toys but some I'm not fond of.
Well, as I say on my website, I'm never growing up (aka growing old) and love my toys. I cart a "toy box" around with me and often let gentlemen choose what we play with, and I'm contributing substantially to the Energizer Bunny's quarterly profit basket. Many gentlemen have brought toys to sessions as gifts (lovely as long as they are in the original packaging for my comfort level) or taken me shopping for some fun little devices. I must say, however, that I don't much care for strap-on play with a fellow, but hmmmm, I might like to try it with a lady sometime.
I would love to try some toys, just not the ones that hurt.