Lets flip the question

If you get to a providers door and she is not what you expect....do you

a.stay anyway

b.give her $50 and leave

c. reduce your session to 20 min,

d,other
If I was a guy I would just leave I wouldnt need the headache.
I think it is crucial to further elaborate on " she is not what you expect" as that determines the plan of action. Also, what was the basis of your expectations? If there is a slight deviation from her "advertised appearance" I would probably stay which has happened. A huge deviation or she or her place was a total "disaster" and I would either leave or turn it into a super quickie at a reduced donation although I have never been in that situation yet.
I will stay as long as she has not used fake photos. If she is using fake stuff the session will probably be less than expected anyway so I just leave. I have no qualms about it when they lie upfront
My answer was "other".

My hobby money is very important to me... so I do the necessary research to assure few chances for "surprise"...

That means:

1. No BP, sipsap, e.com or CL.

2. Previously reviewed on eccie by known member(s).

3. Active on the board to get opinion of proivder's personality and attitude.

4. No drama. Ever.

JMO.

Huck
if she is that bad...im leaving...definitely half the excitement is the other side of the mirror. if it is not pleasing to my eye....false advertisement...them im gone. i am of no obligation to stick around and pay. now if she is decent....but maybe a lil bigger or older...im staying to see how it turns out.
My hobby funds are for honest providers. Those that use fake pics and upsell from the minute you walk in the door are what ruins this for all of us. I see no obligation on my part to pay her anything if I don't use her service and just turn around and leave.
When the door opens and she is not as advertised I walk away. No use in spending good hobby money on something you didn't expect. Besides, it may be a set up.
walk
My answer was "other".

My hobby money is very important to me... so I do the necessary research to assure few chances for "surprise"...

That means:

4. No drama. Ever.

JMO.

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
This is a most impressive list and each provider should commit it to memory and follow it explicitly.

I will say that I'm disappointed at how few providers are active on the board. It is hard to judge the personality and attitude without it.

My hobby funds are for honest providers. Those that use fake pics and upsell from the minute you walk in the door are what ruins this for all of us. I see no obligation on my part to pay her anything if I don't use her service and just turn around and leave. Originally Posted by elgato111
I agree with this theory, although, I must say, since I do outcalls only, I personally find it much harder to slam a door in the face than turn and leave. So, I would say it's easier to do this at an incall than outcall.
huck .. you left a couple steps out

recent photos.face ..very few have face shots,weight.baby fat,

I agree with this theory, although, I must say, since I do outcalls only, I personally find it much harder to slam a door in the face than turn and leave. So, I would say it's easier to do this at an incall than outcall. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
The way around this and still having the option of "walking away" is to do the same thing she does: tell her what hotel you are at but not give her the room #, say call me when you are parking and I'll meet you and walk you up. If you live in a highrise same thing. Tell her this way she avoids the doorman/security/concierge/etc.

As I said in the other thread if she is as advertised go with it. If not feel free to leave. What I will add is what someone else mentioned: if you are going to her and her place is just a total wreck, you are allergic to something there (cats, mold, her plants) or there are just "shady" folks lingering around you should excuse yourself without feeling bad about it. Particularly when she bills her incall as "discreet, classy, upscale" or similar verbage.
If I were a hobbyist....

I'd leave/ask her to leave. Give her $50? Hell no!
If I were a hobbyist....

I'd leave/ask her to leave. Give her $50? Hell no! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Even though I've done it either out of pity or (my) stupidity...no reason to do so...

If I make a sales call and the potential client declines I don't send him a bill for my airfare...
... so I do the necessary research to assure few chances for "surprise"...

That means:
4. No drama. Ever. Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
No surprises!! No last minute or spontaneous appointments....Each of my experiences are well thought out decisions, planned and thoroughly "screened" for personality, attitude and compatibility. I have never put myself in the OP's position, nor do I ever expect to be there.