E-COM No More VIP for 1Mo.

I have been a VIP on E-Com for over a yr. I was renewing membership status for a month at a time went to do that yesterday and found out that they no longer have a monthly rate. Now only per day. $ 9.95. I think the end is near.
Wow. I just logged into my account and saw that. Hmmmmm...
The have the one day and one week plan but not the monthly. That's odd for sure.
Well that is disappointing.

:-(
Now only per day. $ 9.95. I think the end is here. Originally Posted by rod4747
Let me fix that for ya....I can't even tell you the last time I went on that site....whoa!!!
lol Ed, I don't get on that site anymore, just simply not worth it.
lol Ed, I don't get on that site anymore, just simply not worth it. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Yeah, I haven't been there in so long I thought the domain name expired.
I admit that almost a year ago, I met two amazing women on that website. Thy were both diamonds in the rough and quickly learned they were meeting a better class of potential clients on eccie. Both disabled their e.com accounts very quickly.

The "end" started months ago... it's little better than BP at this point.

JME.

Huck
And what's up with the review section being under review? It takes them that long to review it?
And what's up with the review section being under review? It takes them that long to review it? Originally Posted by hobbyist1
I'm sure it takes a while when governmental agencies are running the site and gather all the information. They aren't well-known for their efficiency.
Just went in. I still have my vip for reviews for 276 more days
That site is a joke now...when my membership expires I will def not be renewing it, in fact I'm not even sure why I still have a bloody account on there!?
Yeah the site is a joke for the most part but it does help some find out who is traveling to a certain area.
I was paying a year in advance, is that option still available?
I was paying a year in advance, is that option still available? Originally Posted by tia travels
Sure Tia, send me the advanced payment, I'll make sure they get it!?!
Tia,

Don't fall for it.