No longer any doubt that stripping has gone main stream -

High school girls... video at the link - - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...ootball-field/
The Miami Northwestern High Golden Girls are dressing as strippers on the football field.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Miami NW High Golden Girls dance team.jpg (34.0 KB, 335 views)
Their baby-daddies will be so proud!
Disturbing
The creepy part is in the video, where they're all trying to work it for the camera - but most don't look comfortable doing it...
What ever faculty adviser though that this a fun idea, is exploiting these girls. And where are the parents outrage of blatant exploitation for HS girls.

But hey maybe it was theme night!
Disturbing Originally Posted by cowboy8055
What is "disturbing" is the fact that there were that many parents that allowed their daughters to actually wear the so called "uniform".

I'll bet attendance was at an all time high when those uniforms debuted!
The disturbing thing is 20 years ago I went to a dance competition of a friend's daughter. Her team was good but the teams that placed were choreographed like they were strippers.
The disturbing thing is 20 years ago I went to a dance competition of a friend's daughter. Her team was good but the teams that placed were choreographed like they were strippers. Originally Posted by pyramider
Maybe they were just training the young ladies for alternative employment options.
Be a ho' 101
Liberals using black women once again. Falling for it all the time.
Liberals using black women once again. Falling for it all the time. Originally Posted by bankai
Shameful display of oppression... However, I believe Rosa Parks did wear a garter belt... jus' sayin'...
What ever faculty adviser though that this a fun idea, is exploiting these girls. And where are the parents outrage of blatant exploitation for HS girls.

But hey maybe it was theme night! Originally Posted by finman56
Checking several news sites reporting this, it seems MOST of the parents were OK with the uniform change, BEFORE hand, but are now outraged once they saw the girls in action..
Checking several news sites reporting this, it seems MOST of the parents were OK with the uniform change, BEFORE hand, but are now outraged once they saw the girls in action.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Yeah, those parents were told that there would be a pole made available and that their daughter was to be the headliner that night.
Hood rats
UMMMM ...this thread may push the guidelines a bit.

I would ask where are the school district administrators and parents on this?