No shows - my point of view

I don't tend to put reviews or scathing comments up for something like a No - show. If the person turns out to have a really nasty attitude or is just nasty, bait switch, they may get a bad review from me. I posted a few at least one warning on ASPD and other places in the past.

Last night I had set up to meet a young lady. She relied on JPs and got herself lost. One problem I try and get across is don't rely on GPs road things most do not update enough and Houston is always undergoing road construction. just think about how different 59 is now from back 10 years ago.

She claimed the GPS got her doing loops on beltway 8. She asked to reschedule I am more than reasonable it was late 2 am. She then offered a discount of an extra 30. So we were supposed to meet this morning not sure what happened. But no show again. My phone shut down for some reason in between but I didn't have any messages from her when I got it back on to check it. I did try calling to see if all was ok.

A few hours later I had to go pick my son up from his weekend visit with his mom. End of play time. Other wise I have to try and schedule with someone after he is asleep and not be to loud... I'm not to crazy about bringing a stranger over to the house late at night when he is there. There is always some potential to go wrong.

So while it took away what play time I had this weekend I am not blowing my top. Why well. People have lives things happen out side of our control.

Even when someone has a crap attitude in most cases a few minutes talking with them can help a lot. Attitudes are in most cases tied to events. Some people tough are just rotten.

So ladies I know most of you try to make the appointment. But some it hurts more than others when you miss. It I even understand that most of you expect to find nothing but anger on the other end of the line from guys who feel blown off.

There is one way to absolutely get a bad review from me with being late. You decide to make a stop in between for another call. You got the nerve to show up after that and I can tell it you aren't even close to fresh. You haven't even had the decency to bath in between. I'll smell it the second I step up to you and I will tell you to leave.
I don't tend to put reviews or scathing comments up for something like a No - show. If the person turns out to have a really nasty attitude or is just nasty, bait switch, they may get a bad review from me. I posted a few at least one warning on ASPD and other places in the past.

Last night I had set up to meet a young lady. She relied on JPs and got herself lost. One problem I try and get across is don't rely on GPs road things most do not update enough and Houston is always undergoing road construction. just think about how different 59 is now from back 10 years ago.

She claimed the GPS got her doing loops on beltway 8. She asked to reschedule I am more than reasonable it was late 2 am. She then offered a discount of an extra 30. So we were supposed to meet this morning not sure what happened. But no show again. My phone shut down for some reason in between but I didn't have any messages from her when I got it back on to check it. I did try calling to see if all was ok.

A few hours later I had to go pick my son up from his weekend visit with his mom. End of play time. Other wise I have to try and schedule with someone after he is asleep and not be to loud... I'm not to crazy about bringing a stranger over to the house late at night when he is there. There is always some potential to go wrong.

So while it took away what play time I had this weekend I am not blowing my top. Why well. People have lives things happen out side of our control.

Even when someone has a crap attitude in most cases a few minutes talking with them can help a lot. Attitudes are in most cases tied to events. Some people tough are just rotten.

So ladies I know most of you try to make the appointment. But some it hurts more than others when you miss. It I even understand that most of you expect to find nothing but anger on the other end of the line from guys who feel blown off.

There is one way to absolutely get a bad review from me with being late. You decide to make a stop in between for another call. You got the nerve to show up after that and I can tell it you aren't even close to fresh. You haven't even had the decency to bath in between. I'll smell it the second I step up to you and I will tell you to leave. Originally Posted by grtrader
+1.