URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=491583
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Near Lakewood
Activities: LFK, NE, DATY, Great IOP, BBBJ, BLS, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Medium blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Hot little blonde GND. Sexy tan lines, pierced nips and a couple of stud piercings on her collar bones and belly. GREAT ass
Recommendation: Yes
TCB horrible! Better have a plan B. Nothing worse than having a provider say that she is free for the next morning appointment and she would love to see you at a definite time and will text in the morning with the info. then absolutely nothing and doesn't have the courtesy to tell you she can or can't make it so you can schedule another provider. I waited naturally because I don't double book and I rarely if ever cancel and never just NCNS. it's been over 24 hours, no apology, no accountability. The hobby has plenty of decent, dependable, decent people.
wow Bob, sorry that your experience wasn’t great. i hope you are able to work out another time to meet her. she’s well worth the visit
Sparky, Thanks for the response. I appreciate it. I am normally a positive, respectful, fun and courteous client and never have done a bad review even if was not a great experience. In this situation, I felt it was inconsiderate of her to obligate someone to that appointment time while keeping me in suspense. Everyone has last minute things come up but should always notify the other person so they can move on and help someone else who would love to see you. I wish she just would have taken 10 sec to let me know. That hurts two people and ultimate undermines the credibility of the hobby. I'm sorry to rant on but the more this happens the more unreliable everyone gets.