State: Florida
Address: University Pkwy
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: FBSM, L1
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, tied up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Skinny but cute, really short.
Recommendation: Yes
johnnybravo5k,

Any "Specials" with this massage? Any "package deals" where you leave "happy at the end"?
johnnybravo5k,

Any "Specials" with this massage? Any "package deals" where you leave "happy at the end"? Originally Posted by SilverPhox
Just purchase PA and all your dreams will come true!
Just purchase PA and all your dreams will come true! Originally Posted by Oneputbirdie
Now, if I know what PA is, I'm on it!!! I think it's time for me to jump in this experience fellas... help an old biker out... I don't have time to be pretending I actually like someoene I just wanna get some and get done. If they nice, great, but if they good at what they do, that's all that matters
PA = premium access you get it once you do a review ( 6weeks worth ) or you can buy premium access should be able to find it on the main page or on a side bar

Best thing to do is go to a amp and feel out the lady rub her thighs and chit chat a little
They ask if you have been there it’s up to you to say yes or no or no not here but I’ve been to a few of them around town so I’m used to having a great massage and any extra fun you may offer

Running the thighs or but helps them know that you know there may be a chance to have some fun !

You won’t get the full Monty experience here at most of these Amps just the R&T so don’t go there expecting complete nude Asian chick rubbing your back

Go there enjoy the time and come back here and do a review …. Look at the top of the list for how to make a review to help you if not reach out to a mod and they can help as well

Good luck !
my Man, that's all I need, some teaching points and good tips... Appreciated G man!