Anyone meet with liza on eros?

I am gonna take a chance and use eros. I heard it is a very hit or miss site. Wondering if anyone here encounter Liza on eros before?
I am gonna take a chance and use eros. I heard it is a very hit or miss site. Wondering if anyone here encounter Liza on eros before? Originally Posted by CouchTomato
Dude, provide a link. You’ll get more help……maybe
wow. looks too good to be true.

This is the wrong forum for this but hope it works out for you. Googling her number has a few results.
Red flags: Pics looks too good; non-local number. Tin Eye came up with nothing.
Also uses metric. There's no way that's real.
real girl. very tall and thick. somewhat rushed but good energy . safe area too so it helps.
Red flags: Pics looks too good; non-local number. Tin Eye came up with nothing. Originally Posted by RicardusRex68
This guy is lost. Has no reviews and is giving the worst advice.
Tgtbt ?
a) this should prolly go into the coed or a private forum.
b) this info request is two months old.
c) the eros link winds up at https://www.eros.com/california/san_francisco/eros.htm
which i take to mean that the ad no longer exists.

ergo, close to worthless thread, except for the suggestion that guys should reverse search ph#s and images.
I am gonna take a chance and use eros. I heard it is a very hit or miss site. Wondering if anyone here encounter Liza on eros before? Originally Posted by CouchTomato
If they ever ask you for a deposit in advance don’t do it. I feel like a lot of girls on zeros do it.
Shes a bitch
Shes a bitch Originally Posted by george6585

I like you, george.