Ladies, which is sexier???

Ok Ladies tell us do youprefer boxers or briefs on the men? Or bare and why.
I think it depends on the man. I love themed boxers like Christmas, and Valentine's day...they crack me up. Otherwise I prefer the boxer briefs...they're just so clingy and sexy.

Having said that, I will give extra lovin' to the man who shows up in a thong...there, I put it in writing!
I think it depends on the man. I love themed boxers like Christmas, and Valentine's day...they crack me up. Otherwise I prefer the boxer briefs...they're just so clingy and sexy.

Having said that, I will give extra lovin' to the man who shows up in a thong...there, I put it in writing! Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
What's that song, Have thong will travel .....
What's that song, Have thong will travel ..... Originally Posted by Numbersboy
I think it starts: With a thong in my heart...

Uh, Nicole, are you sure you know what you're asking? A thong on thum of uth guys would not be pretty. Or are you just looking for comic relief?
I like metrosexual men, I guess...

So thongs.
*shaking my head*
It depends on the man. I like boxer briefs on most men. They can look good on men who are fit to only moderately fit, plus they really show off a man's quads. Boxers are also hot and a man can show his personality in the draws he wears. Different fabrics are sexy too, there's more to life than plain cotton!
OMG. Thongs? On a guy?

I guess it would go good with a large gold chain around his neck, orange-y spray on tan, a circa 1992 earring in his ear, and clear nail polish. Reminds me of guys that wear Speedos at the beach.

Ewwwwwwwwww. Boxers, please.
I love the briefs, but going commando is just fine with me. Less to take off.
I like the metro men too but I like the sexy "papi" brand that dillards sells. I love black silky boxer briefs that are snug so I can see the ass and muscles in their legs.
I love briefs, you can see "the package" from the outside . Soft or hard, you still see it there snug. Waiting for action.
I agree with you ladies.. Briefs is the way to go.. mmm... So nice & tight!
I like boxers...that way I can "take Mr Johnson" out and welcome him while I am stripping the guy down...lol!!!
Dallas that is also true

I kind of like it when "the package" plays peek a boo inch by inch coming on out the boxers. Lol.
I love men in boxers so I can play hide and seek with his muscle. Lol.
I think it is so sexy when a man goes commando. I have only met a few men that actually do this though.