Stolen Valor and stolen Policy!!!!!!!

Yeah, that’s the ticket!!!!!!

https://x.com/juliesnark1731/status/...0AMolspcYxY9QA

No shame in their game!
Kamala — who is currently in office and has been for 3.5 years — claims she’ll be releasing a plan “next week” on “what we need to do to bring down costs.”

Overall costs are up 20.1% under Kamala.

She’s responsible for getting us in this mess to begin with. I guess she’ll just plagiarize Trumps plan.

BAHAHAHA
Trump reacts to Kamala Harris Plagiarizing his “NO TAX ON TIPS” Policy

She’s a “COPYCAT” who has no ideas or imagination…

He predicts she will also Plagiarize his “NO TAX ON SOCIAL
SECURITY” policy.
Liar!!!!!

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/259897

Kamala Harris, who now claims to be against taxing tips, was the tie-breaking vote on the Inflation Reduction Act, which expanded the IRS so it could go after people not paying taxes on tips.

Incredible stuff. The most inauthentic, astro-turfed campaign in history.
It's cute the way you all start using the same phrases and buzz words at the same time. This week's new one is "stolen valor". Lol. It's everywhere now. Just like the angry man on the TV says it.
It's cute the way you all start using the same phrases and buzz words at the same time. This week's new one is "stolen valor". Lol. It's everywhere now. Just like the angry man on the TV says it. Originally Posted by tommy156
Stolen Valor is a real phrase. It’s exactly what’s he’s done. It’s the truth. But you continue to post lies. That’s not cute.

It can also be a crime

Stolen Valor Act of 2013
The 2005 law did not account for intent, so it was amended in 2013 following the Supreme Court ruling. The Stolen Valor Act of 2013 specifically makes it a crime to falsely claim military service, embellished rank, or earned awards with the intent to obtain money, property, or other tangible benefits.

Under this amended act, fraudulent claims regarding military service are subject to a fine, imprisonment for up to one year, or both. The valor awards specifically mentioned in the act include:

Timmy Tampon is in no way cute for his Stolen Valor.
Stolen Valor is a real phrase. It’s exactly what’s he’s done. It’s the truth. But you continue to post lies. That’s not cute. Originally Posted by bambino
Um, yeah I get that "stolen valor" is a real phrase. I also know it was one that MAGA never used (ever) before this week. And now, all of MAGA can't stop saying it. That's the cute part.
Um, yeah I get that "stolen valor" is a real phrase. I also know it was one that MAGA never used (ever) before this week. And now, all of MAGA can't stop saying it. That's the cute part. Originally Posted by tommy156
If Tampon Timmy didn’t commit Stolen Valor nobody would be talking about it. But he did. If you have a problem with that talk to Tampon Timmy. He brought it on himself. Not MAGA.

Hyena face Stole Trumps no tax on Tips policy Tommy. They’re both thieves Tommy. That’s not so cute.
Vance accused Barry McCaffery of stolen valor too. Lest we forget.

We should look at Barry's DD-214.

We should check Vance AND Walz's records. Do deep dives
Republicans Troy Nehls, "Doctor" Ronnie Jackson and trump himself are all guilty of stolen valor, too. Oddly enough, Tim Walz is clearly not.

Maybe MAGA should clean up their own house before shitting in someone else's.
Vance accused Barry McCaffery of stolen valor too. Lest we forget.

We should look at Barry's DD-214. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Timmy Tampons own squad called him out Mr Ghristle. It’s a fact. He committed Stolen Valor. Vance has nothing to do with it.
This guy's coverage has been pretty solid, and he generally seems fair. He touches on a lot of misconceptions, fallacies, and ways both Vance and Walz have misled AND had their records misused

https://x.com/StolenValor1